Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#304655 by jilliew Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:53 am
Mobile +19703060251 / +19708188331
https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardkunt ... act_name-0
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016
To:
Subject: Re: Loan

Hello,

Yeah, sure don't have a clue who you are and how you got my contact but all the same am pleased to meet you,

I would wanna know a little more about you and your background, full name and current location, business/employment.....

I can fund up to that amount and repayment of 10 years but at a 10% interest rate...
Let me know what you think, give me more details on loan usage and we would have more discussions,

I'll wait to hear from you...
Richard Knuth
Advertisement

#304698 by bbddxo Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:39 pm
Were you trying to get a loan from this person? I posted a craigslist ad and got a response from same person. Is there really a lender by that name?
This person is using same phone numbers listed.
#304699 by AlanJones Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 pm
It is a scam. Real lenders do not advertise on Craigslist.

If you cannot get a loan from your own bank, no one in the Internet is going to give you one. You will just end up getting scammed.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#304968 by AlanJones Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:03 am
From the fake LinkedIn profile for Richard Knuth

Private lender
R.knuth financial service
May 2009 – Present (7 years 5 months)
My name is Richard Knuth and I am currently involved in private lending/investing.
I live in FT Collins, but I do fund nationwide,

My lending capacity ranges within $5,000- $750,000.
Interest works case by case.

Contact me if you still are interested in getting a loan or an investor.

Thanks,
Richard D. Knuth
970-818-8331
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#312042 by Maroon900 Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:49 am
MOD NOTE: THIS POST WAS MADE BY A DUMB SCAMMER IN AN EFFORT TO SAVE HIS SCAM. LEAVING THE POST HERE TO SHOW THE LENGTHS DUMB SCAMMERS GO TO IN ORDER TO STEAL MONEY FROM THEIR VICTIMS.

This looks weird,

wow, am a little surprise browsing on-line and getting to see this,
I got a loan from this same man like a year ago and we had a successful deal, although I was a little late on my repayments,lol due to situations....
Really surprise seeing this,
Well I can't guarantee he's not a scam, but to the best of my knowledge he's not because I got a loan from him and we had a fair deal.... :
It's only wise for us to get proper inquires on who we're dealing with.