Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#282806 by marsha evan Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:19 pm
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

WHY DONT YOU CONTACT THE COMPANY AND ASK THEM IDK BUT ALL I KNOW IS I GOT MY LOAN AND FOR THAT OTHER COMPANY WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH FORTEX FINANCIAL SAME PERSON WITH DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS YOUR THE FRAUD
Advertisement

#282807 by marsha evan Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:28 pm
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.

HIMSELF WHAT ALL SCAMMERS ARE MALE I WAS DEALING WITH A GIRL MY THE NAME OF ASHLEY L AT FORTEX FINANCIAL SERVICES I WAS NOT DEALING WITH A MALE
#282808 by AlanJones Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:30 pm
Not surprisingly, the barely literate style of writing on the websites matches that of the moron marsha Evans.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#282809 by Terminator5 Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:32 pm
AlanJones wrote:To whichever dumb scammer owns fake loan website Brookfield Financial - bffinancialservices.net, you can thank Marsha Evans for bringing it to our attention and highlighting bffinancialservices.net as fraudulent.

From the WhoIs:
Creation Date: 08-aug-2014
Expiration Date: 08-aug-2017

Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

No legitimate company in the financial services industry (or any other for that matter) would feel the need to hide their identity and location - only scammers do that.

The fake website bffinancialservices.net has no physical address or phone number. How are their victims meant to locate them?

And this one line from their terms

These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the UNITED STATE without regard to its conflict of law provisions.

is enough to show that the website was put together by a barely literate moron, rather than a financial services company.

Looks like a stolen identity case . There is a company by that name only its at a different web address .

Daniel 8 :25
#282810 by marsha evan Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:34 pm

I AM MARSHA EVANS READ THE NAME YOU GUYS ARE MAKE A JOKE OUT YOUR SITE I GOT 3 EMAILS ALREADY AND I SHOULD ALL PROOF NOW SHOW YOUR PROOF THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND ILL SAY SORRY
#282818 by Terminator5 Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 pm
@ Marsha Evan .

You know its kind of risky for you to come here . The last scammer that posted here got an additional dozen of his Fraud Sites Exposed , by virtue of drawing attention to himself .

Maybe you need to find a new line of work . This one doesn't seem to be working out for ya . :laugh-s:

Daniel 8 :25
#283032 by Gibsoncody Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:43 pm
Can someone please give me info on this place?? Is it or is is it not a fraud? They want a deposit... First red flag. First time I spoke to an "agent" a few days ago they told me $900 down or a cosigner. Just got off the phone with them and now it's $1000 but no choice to have cosigner instead... The calls are very choppy, they arnt very professional or curtious. They told me to email transfer 1000 and try would deposit 10,000 in my account. They still haven't asked for my bank info so don't know how they plan that.. Can't find their website through Google... Phone number is 18009591853 and that comes back to Alaska which would explain the choppy call... Their "address" when googled is down town Toronto or something like that. It's not in a place where they would even be able to put up a store. Please if anyone has info on them tell me. I could use the loan but I can't afford to lose money... First time applying for a loan online, looks like the last haha.
#283033 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:51 pm
It is a scam.

Stop all contact with the scammer.

You never pay money for a loan. Any fees will be rolled into the loan.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#283061 by SmartCookie1 Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:29 pm
Do not trust this company. They tried calling me back today to follow up with my loan enquiry and the message left on my voicemail was from "Roger" but the company name stated was "Allied Capital Financial" which is probably the former company name. I looked up the company name and sure enough it has been reported as being fraudulent and a scam. They will most likely take your money and give you the run around by asking for more money in order to get a loan. These are blood suckers that pry on people's misfortunes, it's sad to think such people exist. I wonder how they would feel if the tables were turned on them. Merciless.
#283064 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:34 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

They are both scammers.

Stop all contact with them.

Allied Capital Financial is posted here >> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=114694

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#307373 by TGLeviathan Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:47 am
I don't visit here as much as I did in the past but whenever I feel a bit down, I hurry to Scamwarners, members list and search for scammers/banned scammers etc adn read the posts.

Almost instantly my day is looking much brighter. Thank you good people of Scamwarners and keep up the incredible good work!!