Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#314093 by Gus Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:48 am
Email: [email protected]

Subject: I AM HERE TO SHARE A TESTIMONY!!! OF MY LOAN OFFER

Hello Every One, My Name is Mrs happy live in ireland and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my son encountered a terrible accident last weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again, and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mrs helen mark who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of euro 600,000 and i payed for my son surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender MRS helen mark and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing Man via email:[email protected] and i want you all to pray for this woman for me. THANKS
Advertisement