Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#290690 by AlanJones Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:40 am
Tel. No.: +971564396715

Dear XXX,

We are looking forward to connect entrepreneurs that have viable projects to invest in and those that needs loan between the ranges of US$1 Million to US$50 Billion for the maximum period of 7-10yrs.

Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority, has over $50 billion private and corporate investment portfolios with an Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) of an average of 4.6% on each private investment and portfolio. Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority wishes to re-invest this fund by putting it into the management of entrepreneurs, corporate entity(s) and viable professionals with good business ideas that can generate at least 10% ROI per annum over a maximum period of 10years or more.

Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority is currently offering Loans/Investment Partnership to Interested Applicants, financial services and investment Experts in most Start-up companies.

Come with your ideas let’s build a solid wall in the financial sector and be able to make the sector viable for all.

We give out loans to clients at 2% interest rate per annum. Apply today and be able to access your loan within a short period of time.

Yours Faithfully,
Mohammed Sarwat
Personal Adviser/Financial Consultant On Investment
For: His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi
Ruler, Ras Al Khaimah City, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 564 396 715

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#310918 by Amaria1972 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:44 am
I GOT HIS PROPOSAL AND CURRENTLY DEALING WITH.
WHERE IS THE TRICK ???
THANK YOU

quote="AlanJones"]From: RAK INVESTMENT AUTHORITY - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +971564396715

Dear XXX,

We are looking forward to connect entrepreneurs that have viable projects to invest in and those that needs loan between the ranges of US$1 Million to US$50 Billion for the maximum period of 7-10yrs.

Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority, has over $50 billion private and corporate investment portfolios with an Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) of an average of 4.6% on each private investment and portfolio. Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority wishes to re-invest this fund by putting it into the management of entrepreneurs, corporate entity(s) and viable professionals with good business ideas that can generate at least 10% ROI per annum over a maximum period of 10years or more.

Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority is currently offering Loans/Investment Partnership to Interested Applicants, financial services and investment Experts in most Start-up companies.

Come with your ideas let’s build a solid wall in the financial sector and be able to make the sector viable for all.

We give out loans to clients at 2% interest rate per annum. Apply today and be able to access your loan within a short period of time.

Yours Faithfully,
Mohammed Sarwat
Personal Adviser/Financial Consultant On Investment
For: His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi
Ruler, Ras Al Khaimah City, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 564 396 715
[/quote]
#310920 by Tim Atem Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:34 am
It is a scam - the company is not real and there is no money to loan you. They want to charge you fake loan fees in order to steal your money.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#311487 by AlanJones Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:54 am
Amaria1972 wrote:Did you deal yourself with Mohammed Sarwat ?

If you are dealing with someone using the email address [email protected] then you are dealing with a scammer.

If they are using other email addresses then post the details and we can tell you if it is a scam or not.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#311515 by Amaria1972 Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:34 am
Thank you.
Yes i think i am dealing with scammer.
I will inform the company some one is stealing money in their name.
Is not enough to post their mail here, frauders must be reported.
#311516 by Amaria1972 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm
Other mail:

Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority <[email protected]>

His "associate" is the one asking fees upfront:

His Private e-mail address:  [email protected]
His Name: Dr. Al Sharif
- Al Sharif Advocates & Legal Consultants-
Phone: +971 504 770 824

Explain to him that you want his assistance to lease his family properties or any available properties to your company to secure loan
#337348 by MOBYDICK Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:14 pm
As i saw many members stating they has come accross loan scams and scammers. more precisely for now about Ras Al Kaimah Investment Authority... with Mohammed Sarwat. personal adviser/financial consultant...
I received exactly the same mail from them or him. But the phone number and the email differ. mine is [email protected] , and phone num (0) 564 396 715... and his skype ssbsaqasimi.

can you please tell me if it is the genuine person or a scammer.?
#337349 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:23 pm
Yes, it is a scam.

The skype id ssbsaqasimi matches the first post.

The phone number you posted is also in the first post minus the country code.

This also means it is just the same scam. The scammer changed his email provider
I received exactly the same mail from them or him

Stop contact with everyone involved.

Do not pay any fee's for a loan for any reason.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/