Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#295391 by Calvin Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 am
Reply Address: [email protected]

Do you need a business loan or a loan of any type? If yes contact us via email today at: [email protected]

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#312312 by AlanJones Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 pm
Other Email: [email protected]

I got my loan 0f $50,000.00 from Mr Clark Power contact him if you need a loan today at: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#312559 by AlanJones Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:21 am
Reply-to: Clark Power Loan Home - [email protected]

I am Mr. Clark Power a Private Money Lender who offer loans with capital base between a Minimum amount of $5,000.00 and a maximum of $120,000,000.00 and £5,000.00 to £120,000,000.00GB Pounds to Individuals, Firms and Cooperate Bodies. Fill and return the below details if interested. Full Name:........Country/State:.......Address:......Marital Status:.....Age:...............Phone Number/Mobile Number:....Monthly Income Minus Tax:.....Loan Amount......Loan Duration......

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355831 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:16 am

Do you need a business loan or a loan of any type? If yes contact us via email today at: [email protected]

#357861 by AlanJones Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:36 am

I got my loan of $30,000.00 from Mr Clark Power contact him if you need a loan today at: [email protected]

#359469 by Tim Atem Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 am
other email: [email protected]

Are you in any financial problem? Do you need quick loans to clear your debit and get back to business. Contact us with the email address [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5