Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#386240 by gray72 Mon May 20, 2019 8:33 am
Admin Note: This fake testimonial was made by the dumb scammer himself. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

It would be unfair of me to not do his eulogy after having to get a loan of money with this Mr. who pulled out me of the impasse. I needed to save a life in danger. Within a period of 72 hours, I met the conditions that he asked me and without hassle my account was credited with the 55,000 euros, I asked. You need to make a loan, please contact him if you are resident of France, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Wallis-e t-Futuna, New Caledonia, meeting, St. Bartholomew, St. Pierre and Miquelon, French Guiana and Polynesia. Thank you to do like me and send your request to get your loan in 72 hours at the most. Here is his e-mail: [email protected]
Contact him if you are in need...
PS: the message finally to help those who are in need!
Advertisement

#386247 by AlanJones Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 am
Thank you for joining us from Benin to report your scam, you dumb scammer.

Another email address used by this pathetic creature - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.