Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#389994 by Terminator5 Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:35 pm
FROM AN ANONYMOUS REPORT . 4 FAKE LOAN COMPANIES. NEAR IDENTICAL CONTENT, "Medline Financial Group", "Universal Credit Home", "IBM GLOBAL FINANCING", "Intervention Loan and Brokerage"

+34967800760

+1-615-806-6701

"Medline Financial Group" NO SUCH COMPANY REGISTERED IN INDIA .

http://medlinefinancialgroupltd.com/en/contact.html

Medline Financial Group ltd

Calle Marqués de Castellana, 3 Planta 13, 28001 Madrid, Spain 28046 Madrid, Spain
Email: [email protected]

Phone: +34 967800760

+34967800760

Medline Financial Group ltd was given registration in India. The Firm was formed by the coming together of a Private Group of Highly respected regional financial institutions over 7 years ago.

Our Guarantee providing you loans with Medline Financial Group ltd couldn't be easier. We are well established and over the years have developed a thorough understanding of your needs and individual requirements.

We make a point of caring about our customers and our procedures have been designed to suit you. Formalities are reduced to a minimum and together with our flexible approach to each application ensures a speedy conclusion to your loan. We are members of the AFB Worldwide (Association of Finance Brokers) and adhere strictly to their rules and regulations. The aim of the organization is to protect the consumer and regulate the industry. We have always had a close association with them which means you can be sure we offer the highest standards of professionalism.

The major shareholders are leading local and international regional financial institutions. We operate under supervision and the regulatory framework of the Central Bank of India. We have rendered loan to major constructing companies, Medline Financial Group ltd, small scale business, large scale business etc. Medline Financial Group ltd has opened the door of great opportunities to individuals with credible values.

What our client say?
"I needed capital in June … but was turned down for a bank loan because of my credit score. Medline Financial Group ltd gave us the chance we needed, they stuck their neck out for us.”"
–Dave Wilkins (Ireland)

“With the lenders I’ve dealt with before, I could never get a straight answer on what it was going to take to borrow money, and exactly what it was going to take for me to pay it back. With Medline Financial Group ltd, it was awesome. Every question got answered, there was no red tape, it was straight to the facts…they understand small business.” –Rochelle Hunter Mosley, Owner of Salon 804 (Berlin)

“I already had an existing dry cleaning business in another city, and an opportunity came to expand. We tried to go through traditional banks and private lenders, and unfortunately the experience was very hard and the terms were harder. So I called Credibly, and within two days I was able to get the funds that I needed. We were able to improve our business and the process was very, very easy.” –Eli Kik, Owner of Somerset Cleaners (Atlanta)

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom medlinefinancialgroupltd.com"...
Domain Name: MEDLINEFINANCIALGROUPLTD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2183041572_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2018-10-30T07:59:21Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-04T16:19:36Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-04T16:19:36Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS5.HOSTFRICA.COM
Name Server: NS6.HOSTFRICA.COM

http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136857

Universal Credit Home, NO SUCH COMPANY REGISTERED IN TENNESSEE , NO SUCH COMPANY REGISTERED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM . NASHVILLE, TN GOOGLE VOICE CONTACT PHONE NUMBER

http://universalcreditllc.com/en/index.html

Mailing Address

8lito Street London, El1 NWW United Kingdom.

Universal Credit Home was given registration in London, United Kingdom. The Firm was formed by the coming together of a Private Group of Highly respected regional financial institutions over 7 years ago.

Our Guarantee providing you loans with ILB couldn't be easier. We are well established and over the years have developed a thorough understanding of your needs and individual requirements.

We make a point of caring about our customers and our procedures have been designed to suit you. Formalities are reduced to a minimum and together with our flexible approach to each application ensures a speedy conclusion to your loan. We are members of the AFB Worldwide (Association of Finance Brokers) and adhere strictly to their rules and regulations. The aim of the organization is to protect the consumer and regulate the industry. We have always had a close association with them which means you can be sure we offer the highest standards of professionalism.

The major shareholders are leading local and international regional financial institutions. We operate under supervision and the regulatory framework of the Central Bank of United Kingdom. We have rendered loan to major constructing companies, micro finance company, small scale business, large scale business etc. Universal Credit Home has opened the door of great opportunities to individuals with credible values.

What our client say?
"I needed capital in June … but was turned down for a bank loan because of my credit score. Universal Credit Home gave us the chance we needed, they stuck their neck out for us.”"
–Dave Wilkins (Ireland)

“With the lenders I’ve dealt with before, I could never get a straight answer on what it was going to take to borrow money, and exactly what it was going to take for me to pay it back. With Universal Credit Home, it was awesome. Every question got answered, there was no red tape, it was straight to the facts…they understand small business.” –Rochelle Hunter Mosley, Owner of Salon 804 (Texas)

“I already had an existing dry cleaning business in another city, and an opportunity came to expand. We tried to go through traditional banks and private lenders, and unfortunately the experience was very hard and the terms were harder. So I called Credibly, and within two days I was able to get the funds that I needed. We were able to improve our business and the process was very, very easy.” –Eli Kik, Owner of Somerset Cleaners (Atlanta)
© 2019 Universal Credit Home, all rights reserved

Domain Name: UNIVERSALCREDITLLC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2376494395_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2019-04-04T14:42:39Z
Creation Date: 2019-04-04T01:48:27Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-04-04T01:48:27Z
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

https://www.zoominfo.com/c/universal-cr ... /399507754

Universal Credit Home LLC

300 Overbeck Lane Suite 101, Nashville, Tennessee, 37204, United States

Phone:

(615) 806-6701
+1-615-806-6701

Employees: 30

Revenue: 6M

Description

Universal Credit Home LLC is a nationally recognized financial company serving our clients financing needs. In these trying times, most banks have a policy to l... Read More

IBM GLOBAL FINANCING, STOLEN IDENTITY. INDIA COMPANY # U65990KA2016FTC093733, "in.ibm.com"

http://ibmglobafinancing.com/

IBM GLOBAL FINANCING

Durga Trading Building, Sitaram Mill Compound, N. M Joshi Marg, Parel East, Mumbai India.
Phone: +91 6364356308
+916364356308
Email:  [email protected]

IBM GLOBAL FINANCING was given registration in London, United Kingdom. The Firm was formed by the coming together of a Private Group of Highly respected regional financial institutions over 17 years ago.

Our Guarantee providing you loans with IBM couldn't be easier. We are well established and over the years have developed a thorough understanding of your needs and individual requirements.

The major shareholders are leading local and international regional financial institutions. We operate under supervision and the regulatory framework of the Central Bank of United Kingdom. We have rendered loan to major constructing companies, micro finance company, small scale business, large scale business etc. IBM GLOBAL FINANCING has opened the door of great opportunities to individuals with credible values.

What our client say?
"I needed capital in June … but was turned down for a bank loan because of my credit score. IBM GLOBAL FINANCING gave us the chance we needed, they stuck their neck out for us.”"
–Dave Wilkins (Ireland)

“With the lenders I’ve dealt with before, I could never get a straight answer on what it was going to take to borrow money, and exactly what it was going to take for me to pay it back. With IBM GLOBAL FINANCING, it was awesome. Every question got answered, there was no red tape, it was straight to the facts…they understand small business.” –Rochelle Hunter Mosley, Owner of Salon 804 (Berlin)

Domain Name: IBMGLOBAFINANCING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2399176545_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2019-06-06T07:17:03Z
Creation Date: 2019-06-06T07:17:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-06-06T07:17:02Z

Intervention Loan and Brokerage, NO SUCH COMPANY REGISTERED IN NEW YORK, NY.

http://interventionmortgagefirm.org/

Mailing Address
125 Maiden Lane, 11th Floor New York, NY 10038.

ILB was given registration in Istanbul, TURKEY. The Firm was formed by the coming together of a Private Group of Highly respected regional financial institutions over 7 years ago.

Our Guarantee providing you loans with ILB couldn't be easier. We are well established and over the years have developed a thorough understanding of your needs and individual requirements.

The major shareholders are leading local and international regional financial institutions. We operate under supervision and the regulatory framework of the Central Bank. We have rendered loan to major constructing companies, micro finance company, small scale business, large scale business, Investors etc. ILB has opened the door of great opportunities to individuals with credible values.

What our client say?
"I needed capital in June … but was turned down for a bank loan because of my credit score. ILB gave us the chance we needed, they stuck their neck out for us.”"
–Dave Wilkins (Ireland)

“With the lenders I’ve dealt with before, I could never get a straight answer on what it was going to take to borrow money, and exactly what it was going to take for me to pay it back. With ILB, it was awesome. Every question got answered, there was no red tape, it was straight to the facts…they understand small business.” –Rochelle Hunter Mosley, Owner of Salon 804 (Berlin)

“I already had an existing dry cleaning business in another city, and an opportunity came to expand. We tried to go through traditional banks and private lenders, and unfortunately the experience was very hard and the terms were harder. So I called ILB, and within two days I was able to get the funds that I needed. We were able to improve our business and the process was very, very easy.” –Eli Kik, Owner of Somerset Cleaners (Atlanta)

Domain Name: INTERVENTIONMORTGAGEFIRM.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000007980517-LROR
Registrar URL: www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2018-12-17T03:46:42Z
Creation Date: 2018-10-17T13:32:24Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-10-17T13:32:24Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Namesilo, LLC
Reseller:
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org
Registrant State/Province: AZ
Registrant Country: US

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement