Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#405364 by FishyMails Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:17 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:55:49 +0100
Subject: Beachtung Investment/Loan Funding

Beachtung:

Ich bin Herr Hezekiah K. Gray, ein Finanzberater. Wir sind darauf spezialisiert, Kapital fur offentliche oder private Unternehmen zu beschaffen, indem wir diese an Investoren binden. Wir haben einen Investor (Fondsbesitzer), der uber Mittel fur ein Bankinstrument (z. B. MTN und Anleihen) verfugt, das ausschließlich fur Investitionen / Darlehen bestimmt ist.

To show prove of funds, we will raise Bank Instrument for the amount approved for you to fund your project, which you can verify in any of your banks or through your financial broker. We will be interested to go into Investment/Loan Funding Program with you, if you have fund management abilities, credible projects in need of funding or advanced stage projects requiring Funds, we would be delighted to work with you. Currently we are sourcing for investment opportunities for our review and consideration and I would be delighted to discuss further if there is an interest.

Mit freundlichen Grußen,
Mr. Hezekiah K. Gray.
Finanzberater
Adresse: 614 W Sunset Blvd Hayward, CA 94541 USA

Translation:
Please note:

I am Mr. Hezekiah K. Gray, a financial advisor. We specialize in raising capital for public or private companies by tying them to investors. We have an investor (fund owner) who has funds for a bank instrument (e.g. MTN and bonds) that is intended for investment / loan only.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement