Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#411335 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:43 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 19:56:20 -0700
Subject: #Apply For EWSLP 2019 - 2039

Hi !
Compliments of the day,

Nice to meet you obviously you will be surprise to receive this message from me for the fact we have no previous communication. My name is Amanda Cox, a Canadian national working as the online Coordinator /Advertiser Loan Section Euroclear SA/NV UK, London Branch. On behalf of the bank I'm advertising our online Loan services via email and social media platform to individual,persons/groups interested in applying for ( EWSLP ) - Easy Wallet Smart Loan Package. We offer out this loan at ZERO interest rate with the support of the World Bank Group International Development with IMF - International Monetary Fund as a collaborating body to eradicate poverty and promote diversification of the world economy into different areas of developments around the nation at large.

This program was implemented on 16th Dec. 2019 to end 2039, twenty years program. Presently we operates only from the Euroclear SA/NV UK, London Branch. Loan packages offer Minimum } $10,000 - ( Ten Thousand USD ), Maximum } $1,000,000 ( One Million USD ) at ZERO interest rate and to pay back gradually within the space of 20 years. You are free to apply online from your country of residence for all nationals. Interested individual should indicate his or her interest by sending a message to the below email address for more details on procedures to apply for the loan, contact the below email address you will receive a swift response from us thank you;
[ [email protected] ]

Best regards,
Ms. Amanda Cox

Online Coordinator / Advertiser
Euroclear SA/NV UK, London Branch.
#33 Cannon Street, London EC4M 5SB UK.
Tel: +44 203 322 1108 Ext. 4
WhatsApp Tel: +1 613 519 1606

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement