Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#411605 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:10 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 15:30:22 +0100
Subject: Re: DO YOU NEED A LOAN?

We give 2% loan. If interested, kindly reply back for more details

BNP Paribas

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#412280 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:42 pm
Dear Esteemed Applicant,

We at Leicester Loan Firm in conjunction with Southside bank are pleased to inform you that your application for loan has been approved, A bank account has been created for you to that effect at https://southsidebk.online/ and the sum of $150,000 has been deposited into the said account, Below are the information you will need to access the account.

Bank Website; https://southsidebk.online/

Bank name: Southside Bank

Account name: <Removed>

Account number: <Removed>

Routing Number ; <Removed>

Bank Address: 2211 Three Lakes Pkwy, Tyler, TX 75703, United States

ONLINE ACCESS

User Name; <Removed>

Password : <Removed>

Security Questions

Grandfather's name: <Removed>

Mother's Maiden Name: <Removed>

Pet Name: <Removed>

Email Address: <Removed>

We crave your indulgence to note that you will be unable to make any transfers from the created account till the total sum of $7500 is made in accordance with the United States Internal Revenue Services (IRS).

You are hereby advised to go ahead and make the payment for the TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as soon as possible, Below is the payment information you will need;

Bank name: Chase bank

Account name: Regal international LLC

Account number: 525165681

Routing Number: 021100361

Bank address: 775 Main Street south Southbury, Connecticut 06488.

Beneficiary address: 156 Gresham street springfield Massachusetts 01119.

We at Leicester Loan Firm and Southside bank appeal to your good conscience to not default on the loan repayment plan, We pride ourselves with easing the financial constraints that the outbreak of this pandemic may have caused to well meaning americans.

P.s: Please send a confirmation slip of the payment once it is made so as to enable the bank remove any restrictions made on the bank due to the unattained tax clearance certificate.

Thank you and God bless you.

Kind Regards,

DIRECTOR OF LOAN OPERATIONS

LEICESTER LOAN FIRM AND SOUTHSIDE BANK

Mr. William West

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!