Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#409872 by Troy Platt Thu May 07, 2020 8:17 am
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 08:23:00 +0800
Message-ID: <CAFd3g_hA2x6hPgxJMr00dcnMeSgK2oF-d6E9BuNTVXC1CaxYKw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Loan

Hello Sir,

Let me introduce to you our short term loan (5) to (15) years which I think will be better for you rather than the financial instruments.
Loans through GLOBAL LOAD CARGO LTD are ideal short-term/long term loans for many reasons. There are never any prepayment penalties at GLOBAL LOAD CARGO LTD, which means the loans can be paid off as quickly as you’re able.

Amount Available: €100,000.00 to €10,000,000.00

Interest rate of 2.5% per year now available on loans up to $ 10,000,000.00 For new customers only.

This is a 5-15 years loan, but early repayment is allowed. You will only be charged interest for the time you have the loan.

How quickly can I get my loan money?

Once your application is approved the funds could be in your bank account within 2 to 3 banking days.

What happens if I miss my loan payment?

You may have to pay a fee of up to $10,000.00 and a note will be added to your credit record.

What charges will I pay on a long term loan?

You only pay the consultancy/legal fee of $7,920.00

Documents required:

1. Valid means of identification

2. Full address

3. Telephone Number

4. Full Picture of yourself.

5, Company Reg Certificate

Looking forward to reading from you.

Best Regards,
David Pedretti

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#415207 by Osman Ali Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:51 pm
Thank you for posting this on scamwarners.com

Fraudsters are using reputable businesses including our company details to provide bogus financial products/instruments. If you are contacted or offered financial instruments by anyone purporting to be from Global Load Cargo Ltd, alert the authorities immediately.

Please note; we are freight forwarding company, providing shipping services only!

we have put scroller on our website alerting anyone who's doing due diligence.
We are fighting them as hard as we can in-order to preserve our reputation

Please Please Please always do due diligence before excepting anything from anyone because these fraudsters are using reputable companies to commit these crimes, If you simply google who these scammers are purporting to be, you'll find out they are using existing reputable businesses to commit crimes.

Please do the needful by alerting these companies who's name are used to defraud people and commit all types of crimes