Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#433883 by Ian Page Wed May 25, 2022 4:53 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Let me hear from you.
Received: Wed 25 May 2022 at 20:46

Attention; Dear,
Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lenders?
As regards to secure the acquisition of BANK GUARANTEE, STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT, or any other form of loan for project financing? Well, I am happy to let you know that I am an agent to a private investor specifically for a cash loan.
As a professional in this industry with over 20years experience, I will advise that you seek a cash loan instead of a BG/SBLC. Note that in the market today, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a genuine BG/SBLC from any of the AAA rated banks. All you have flying around are 100% fakes.
Also, when you get a genuine BG/SBLC (which is almost impossible), it will be very difficult for you to monetize it at the same face value issued thereby running short of funds. I hope you know that not all platforms or countries accept BG/SBLC, thereby making it worthless. The lease fee for a genuine BG is 35% while for purchase is 52%. Compare this cost to the interest rate of 3% in acquisition of a cash loan; you would agree with me that getting a cash loan is far better.
Moreover, our loan (Company) will give you the loan at an interest rate of 3%. If you are interested in a loan ranging from usd$15million to usd$150million for your project and investments, do not hesitate to contact me to direct you to the loan company. You will not be disappointed!
Let me hear from you.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Theodore Vogel
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement