Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#34551 by falnsb Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 am
You have to love the language and the protests of honesty here!!!

Hello,

May the peace of the Lord be with you, I received your mail and i want you to know that the banking details you sent has already be forwarded to the transfer bank so that they will proceed on the transfer of your loan okay.

Your loan have been insured and Approved for Transfer, And the loan is also deposited to the Transfer bank.

You will have to send down your banking information so that i will forward them to the transferring bank so that you will receive your loan as soon as possible. The Bank manager in charge of the Transfer of your loan said that the Transfer charges for the loan sum of 5,000.00 Euro will cost you 500.00 Euro, I want you to take this payment as a challenge so that you will receive your loan Asap.

Just make the payment, and I assure you that you will receive this loan. If I were you, I will take this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about to pay to be a challenge to you, it then means that you will receive this loan.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he lies in times of comfort, but where he stands in times of controversy and pressure. I am a matured man, and I will help you since you are in need of the loan urgently. Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this loan as soon as you make this payment. I want you to believe that you will get this loan. I told you before, I have tasted the bitter side of life so i will never want to hurt others.

You are to try as much as you can to send this Transfer fee and you will be glad you did because i will never disappoint you in this transaction, You are to send the Transfer fee through Western Union Money Transfer with my accountant's information listed below.

Receiver's Name:Okaka Jerry
State:Abuja.
Text Question:How?
Text Answer:Fine.
Amount to be sent:500.00 Euro

After you have sent the payment you will send us the following information so that the money can be picked up for Transfer of your loan to take place Asap.

Full Sender's Name:
Sender's State:
Sender's City:
MTCN#:(payment control number)

You will never be disappointed in this transaction, you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like me because i will make you smile and be happy at the end of this transaction OK..I want you to feel free in any step you take in this transaction because you have come to the right place where you can get your loan fast and easy. I know that money is very hard to get now but i will want you to try as much as you can to raise this fee so that your loan can be credited into your account with no further delay, Your victory in this transaction is 100% guaranteed, be rest assured that you will get this loan once you make this payment OK.

Don't be so skeptical or Leary about this OK..i want you to confide in me and you will be glad you did OK..You will never regret of knowing a loan lender like Mr Micheal because i will put a smile on your face ok..Go and get the payment done now and get back to me so that you can get your loan today..You will be singing a new song of joy and happiness as soon as you make the payment because your loan will be credited into your account ok. Your satisfaction and financial happiness at the end of this transaction is our aim, I Mr Micheal will never let you down in this transaction i will make sure i fulfill my promises to you OK. I look forward to hear from you soon.

PLEASE NOTE: The Fee can not be deducted from the loan amount, It is Against the Nigeria Loan Lenders Association (NLLA) to deduct a fee from a loan that is already insured and Approved for Transfer. You will receive your loan as soon as the Transfer payment is received.

Warmest Regards,

Mr Micheal
Advertisement