Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#282622 by blueexorcist Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:12 am
This is an acknowledgment of your email which has been received and well noted.

You are required to make a cash deposit of $305 to our cashier. Due to the fact that you cannot make the deposit personally, I will advise that the $305 should be sent via money gram Transfer (The fastest and safest way to send/receive money worldwide) to our money gram Agent with the following info:

Mr Chia Sui Ken works with our money gram department here @ the bank. Upon receipt of money gram informations, He will make a cash deposit that will enable the funds transfer to you.

Looking forward to a good working relationship.

Await for your prompt response.

After the transfer we will call you or email you to go your bank and confirm the funds transfer in your bank account okay.

Thanks and i waiting payment first thing tomorrow morning

My will be transferring your loan right this morning, Quickly let me know how long it will take you to send the Origination_fee now ($305) so that i can inform the management now, Please make sure you pay back this loan as soon as the duraion exceed.

We just confirm western union open at 7am.

Quickly send me a reply now and tell me how many minutes it will take you to send the $305 so i can tell my bank to start your transfer now.

Hurry up and send the payment to CHIA SUI KEN. ADDRESS: 98/C. CHERAN NAGAR, KANGAYAM, NEW DELHI -110 021. INDIA.

You must understand if the loan is transferred into your designated bank account it will only take about 3hrs to reflect for your pick up.

Waiting your reply now.

My will - bad english even though he showed me a passport of him. Issued by Washington while being an Australian.
Advertisement

#282623 by blueexorcist Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:14 am
I ask him why must pay money to get money and here is his reply.

Thanks for your swift response,

Regarding this transaction, you need to try and make the payment to the bank so that they can complete the transfer of your loan because the bank said without the payment of the Origination_fee that you can never receive this loan.

Since you do not have money, you need to try and borrow the money from your friend and send it to them so that they can complete the transfer of your loan once you receive your loan you will have money to pay your friend back the money.

Since this is an international transaction, the Origination_fee can not be added to your loan amount or deducted from your loan amount. The Origination_fee will be the only charges you need to pay in this transaction before you receive your loan.

You must understand if the loan is transferred into your designated bank account it will only take about 3hrs to reflect for your pick up.

Please do ensure to pay back the loan at the due time,because you will be a living witness to testify.

I look forward to hear from you

2nd email - Asking me to trust him

Thanks for your swift response,

I got the mail,I am very ready to give you this loan, and What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul,i am christian father in the catholic faith and i cannot cheat or scam you in this transaction and i will say to you if you cannot take this loan from this company it will be better for you to go your bank and take a loan because this is the only loan company who can offer this loan

Please for there to be trust in this transaction i will advice you to trust me to trust you, According policy governing all loan lending institution in India you as the borrower/must be responsible to pay the Origination_fee and i cannot go against this policy.

The loan amount i am giving to you is a large amount and your paying the Origination charges will give us a full guarantee that at the end of the loan term you will also pay the loan

Please promise you will pay back my money and again bring more clients to this company because you will be a living witness to testify.

For you to know who you are dealing with i have attach a copy of my identity card to this mail

I will be waiting to hear from you

Have a nice day and may God bless

Warm Regards,
#282651 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:39 pm
Stop answering.

Ignore all further attempts at communication from the scammer and don't give him any clue how you know, or even that you know, that he's a scammer. Act as if you were dead, as far as he can tell.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#317210 by AlanJones Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:53 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello

I am emailing you regarding your pending loan with us, What is going
on? you no longer respond to my email,your loan is still 100%
available for transfer. Kindly get back as soon as you receive this
email and let me know how I can assist you in getting your loan to you
before the end of the week

I await your response

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#326732 by AlanJones Mon May 01, 2017 12:13 am
Tel. No.: +919910621088

Am in receipt of your email.

I am Mr Hoffman David, The chief executive officer in Saudi Fund for Development.

Our company is situated in India, Mumbai city. I was advice to treat your file by Mr. Hoffman D.

I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms or not. In order to seal up our transaction, You have to agree to the loan terms and conditions which are stated below.
financial requirements. We are dedicated to help you find financial freedom to permit you to achieve your goals without the extra burden that comes along with high rate debt, Our expertise is to find the right loan structure to fit your needs and circumstances.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Repayment: Upon the receipt of the loan, you are required to start repayment of the loan at least Two (2) Months after the loan has been granted.

2.Interest Rate: The interest rate applicable to all amounts is 3%.

3. Transfer Of Your Loan: (Bank to Bank Transfer or Western Union Transfer ) The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer or Western Union Transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you.

4. Loan agreement document: The Loan agreement document need to be signed to trust some guarantee of you to me that i can trust you. Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you.

5. Loan refund: The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay.
Application For loan

First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Nationality:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
Where did you get our loan Advertisement:

You are required to fill the above loan information and return with the following:

I will wait for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Hoffman D.
Financial & Managerial Consultant.
Saudi Fund For Development Building.
Phone: +919910621088.
King Fahed Road Riyadh 50483

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.