Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#38510 by buried under 419s Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:43 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtpo06.poczta.onet.pl (smtpo06.poczta.onet.pl [213.180.142.137])
(envelope-from [email protected])
Received: from 173-30-167-243.client.mchsi.com ([173.30.167.243]:3661 "EHLO
FUND" rhost-flags-OK-OK-OK-FAIL) by ps2.m5r2.onet with ESMTPA
id S134222914Ab0JDXjtHhEqw (ORCPT <rfc822;>);
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:39:49 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Subject: investments proposal.
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 19:39:54 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <S134222914Ab0JDXjtHhEqw/[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-3.0

Greetings from Mr.Al Fawaz Abdullah A.M,

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I am Mr.Al Fawaz Abdullah A.M, (KSC) the CEO of ABDULLAH A.M AL KHODARI & Sons Group Of companies based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain and all Middle East. Owing to the present volatility in the Middle East, I am currently Seeking means of expanding and relocating my business interests.

I intend as a result to make an anonymous investments of Millions of dollars outside the Middle East, my (Idle Funds) in interest of the following sectors: banking, real estates, stock speculation, Agriculture, Tourism, mining,transportation, tobacco and general investments with someone,individuals and corporate bodies in a great business opportunity that is very lucrative,provided the person can guarantee the security of my investments capital in his/her company/Country. More so, I am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment(AROI).JV partnership and loan financing can also be considered.

So if you think you are business- minded with great business potentials, why don't you write me here or through my direct mail box ([email protected]) for possible business co-operation, collaboration and partnership I look forward to receiving your earnest reply about this at your convenience but however am just a venture capitalist investor wanting to expand my business investments worldwide. So kindly forward to me your business plan/proposals for my perusal. Once again,may the peace of Allah, his most mercy be with you.

Regards,

Alhaji. Al Fawaz Abdullah A.M
ABDULLAH A.M. ALKHODARI & SONS COMPANY (KSC)

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement