Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#302206 by AlanJones Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND, APPLY AT RODRIGO SANTANA FINANCIAL INVESTMENT COMPANY.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all Business,Agriculture/Startup need funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Rodrigo Santana Financial Investment Company is out to help investors, farmers,entrepreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they need to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up loans, Property/Business loans, Investment loans, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion loans, Personal loans, Educational Loans, Real estate loans, Fix/Flip Loans, JV Capital/ Construction loans, Mobile home loan, Debt free loans, Equity/Refinance loans e.t.c to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or lenders, Rodrigo Santana company is here to assist you archive your goal. If you are interested in a loan or need investor, do contact us through this email address and we are here to help you get what you need.
[email protected]

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#370356 by VASSI KARSON Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:48 pm
LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.
Inbox
x

Rodrigo Santana <[email protected]>
Jul 11, 2018, 11:12 PM
to bcc: me

LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.
[email protected]
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Rodrigo Santana Financial Investment Company is out to help investors, entrepreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they need to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer all loan to interested persons from any country. If you are interested in a loan or have anyone who need or need investor, do contact us through this email address and we are here to help you get what you need. WE ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS WHO HAVE CLIENTS SEEKING LOAN.
[email protected]

Rodrigo Santana
Jul 12, 2018, 5:39 PM
to me

Contact Van Kad company through this email [email protected] they offer such loan. Contact them.

Rodrigo Santana
Tue, Jul 24, 3:24 PM (10 days ago)
to me

Hello,
Yes that company has offered loan to so many applicants and they all got their loan and that was why i referred you to them. All lenders protect the money they lend. You have nothing to worry about, do as the company said, you will get your loan from them.