Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#308766 by AlanJones Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:39 am
Loan Scammer - [email protected]

Our Purpose: Provide financing options to business owners who need capital so that there business can enhance the lives of other people.

(1). Establish relationships with bank executives in the Special Asset or Work-Out division by refinancing the estimated1.4 trillion dollar commercial real estate loans up for refinancing during next 30 to 60 months that the banks are looking to get off the books. This financial alternative has maintained the harmony between the bank and the customer.

(2). In addition we have the capability to approve what the banks today decline. We are complementary to large lending institutions by providing business loans from $5,000 to over $500,000,000 to businesses with virtually any type of credit and in any type of industries with our 40 different types of commercial loans.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#309186 by AlanJones Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:12 am
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

Good day to you, I'm direct to the monetizer. Please provide additional information about your instrument and the preferred method of closing that is acceptable to your client. Respectfully, Skype: Allen.Harris70 Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#329715 by Allen.Harris70 Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:31 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

Greetings Everyone,

I'm posting a rebuttal because a potential client brought this matter to my attention.

Unfortunately the writer of the article failed to state why he or she felt I was a scammer. What were the details of our interaction gave you the notice that I was a scammer?

Often times I operate on procedures provide by the bank, monetizer and/or funding entity taking on your transaction/S. With that said please don't take it out on the messenger if you disagree with certain aspects of the process or procedures. I'm just as concerned about scammers as you are so we should work together to understand the process and in the event we can't do business together then we can certainly find a way to respect one another.

If you strongly disagree isn't it easier to find another entity that would fit your need?

As for the posting itself I do not recall having any interaction with the poster and I can see is ad or something that I posted somewhere that generated this response.

Key Note: One thing for certain is I do not take people's money nor have any fees sent to me. In the rare event we are in this area you are definitely dealing direct with a business entity and if you're dealing with me you should know who that entity is!

I like to thank everyone for taking the time to review this rebuttal.
#329718 by Allen.Harris70 Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:44 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

Sir,

Licensed in regards to what? Now, I do have a licensed as required by the state but why I'm providing it to you when we have no business together.

Please tell me what are you trying to accomplish and how do you know I can even help you?
#329721 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:04 pm
[email protected] is a free email address. The @financier.com comes from mail.com which issues free email addresses like yahoo, gmail and hotmail.

Scammers often get their emails from mail.com because they can choose the @xxxxxxx to confuse victim into believing they are real lenders, countries, lawyers, doctors and etc.

mail.com more than 200 domains
writeme.com · dr.com · cheerful.com · accountant.com · techie.com · engineer.com · linuxmail.org · musician.org · contractor.net · financier.com ...

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#329736 by AlanJones Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:27 pm
Pathetic scammer, Allen.Harris70 wrote:Licensed in regards to what?

Duh, licensed to offer loans of course, dumbass.

Useless scammer, Allen.Harris70 wrote:why I'm providing it to you when we have no business together.

If you were truly licensed then your license details would be a matter of public record and you would have no reason not to provide the details to anyone that asked for them - but you're just a pathetic scammer, so of course you can't provide your license details.

Would you care to explain how you manage to be able to "approve what the banks today decline" and offer loans in excess of half a billion dollars using just an anonymous free email address?

For the bots - Loan Scammer - [email protected]

#329948 by AlanJones Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:04 pm
Another email address used by the scammer - [email protected].