Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#310213 by AlanJones Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 am
From: Indiabulls Housing Finance Pvt Ltd - [email protected]

Good day

I am {Mr. Osman Ibrahim} By name the director of loan department in the company, Your loan is ready for transfer,your file is still on our table,what went wrong? we never heard from you,within these few months or weeks,many people have receive their loan,people that applied same day with you have all received their loan in their bank accounts,some receive trough western union.if you still need this loan tell us your problem,We are a company with financial assistance I'll be glad to
offer you a loan.

we await your reply if you still need this loan
Kind regards/Respect

Mr. Osman Ibrahim
MD/CEO

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#318755 by AlanJones Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:46 am

Good day

I am {Mr. Osman Ibrahim} By name the director of loan department in the
company, Your loan is ready for transfer,your file is still on our
table,what went wrong? we never heard from you,within these few months or
weeks,many people have receive their loan,people that applied same day with
you have all received their loan in their bank accounts,some receive trough
western union.if you still need this loan tell us your problem,We are a
company with financial assistance I'll be glad to
offer you a loan.

Kind regards/Respect

Mr. Osman Ibrahim
MD/CEO

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#327415 by AlanJones Mon May 08, 2017 12:04 am

Good day

I am {Mr. Osman Ibrahim} By name the director of loan department in the company, Your loan is ready for transfer,your file is still on our table,what went wrong? we never heard from you,within these few months or weeks,many people have receive their loan,people that applied same day with you have all received their loan in their bank accounts,some receive trough western union.if you still need this loan tell us your problem,We are a company with financial assistance I'll be glad to
offer you a loan.

Kind regards/Respect

Mr. Osman Ibrahim
MD/CEO

#329891 by AlanJones Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:19 am

I am {Mr. Osman Ibrahim} By name the director of loan department in
the company, Your loan is ready for transfer,your file is still on our
table,what went wrong? we never heard from you,within these few months
or weeks,many people have receive their loan,people that applied same
day with you have all received their loan in their bank accounts,some
receive trough western union.if you still need this loan tell us your
problem,We are a company with financial assistance I'll be glad to
offer you a loan.

Kind regards/Respect

Mr. Osman Ibrahim
MD/CEO

#339844 by AlanJones Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Greetings,

This message is coming from board of transfer department.

Your loan is ready for transfer,your file is still on our table,what went wrong? we never heard from you,within these few days or weeks,many people have receive their loan,people that applied same day with you have all received their loan in their bank accounts,some receive trough western union.

if you still need this loan tell us your problem,if is money problem then we reduce the charges and pay the half of what you were charged.

we await your reply if you still need this loan.