Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#317309 by AlanJones Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

We can help you with a genuine loan to meet your needs.

Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval?

Do you need an urgent loan today? No Credit Checks

* LOAN APPROVAL IN 1 HOUR !!

* GUARANTEED SAFE TRANSFER !!

* 100% APPROVAL RATE !!

* LOW INTEREST RATE !!

Feel free to contact us for a genuine financial service at ultimate credit limited

Dario Thomas
Loan Processing Officer.
ULTIMATE CREDIT LIMITED.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#317446 by Tim Atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your mail, kindly note that before we an proceed with your request for a loan from our company you are to know and understand the processing of how our loan regulations is carried out with our customers/client.

This company have been in this line of lending for the past 18 years, and have been able to help over 20,000 borrowers from different country of the world.

This company is registered under the security of the international monitory funds (IMF), Financial Regulation Authority (FRA) and the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry.

I kindly wish to inform you that this company will never have time to condone any form of dishonesty from our borrowers as every steps towards this transaction is been followed by both parties and legally in accordance to the financial law act and regulations.

Note: In this company, we are responsible of 95% service charge involved in the transaction cost of our customers transactions and this include..

*Bank Commission
* Bank Transfer fee
* Insurance
* Taxes

All this above mentioned fees will be paid by the company. The borrower is applicable to pay a registration fee for the processing of his/her transaction process and this will be the only necessary fee that will be obtained from the borrower.

We give out loans ranging from 5k u$d to maximum of 1 million u$d with a duration of 1-30 years. This company is giving out this loan on a favorable rate of 3% and within 7 business working days. All documents regarding to each transactions and paper works will be forwarded to you for your signing and confirmation in securing a better transaction by the both parties which will be signed finally by the company's lawyer.

All the necessary documents will be arrange by the company's lawyer and will be forwarded to the borrower for confirmations and prove of legitimacy of the originating company in which you are receiving your loan.

The registration fee is a mandatory fee that will be required from the borrower for the company to be able to comply and proceed further with your transaction if really you are a real and serious interested borrower who is honest and ready to comply with the financial law acts and the regulations of the company.

This company have never been involved in any criminal act, and will never spoil the beautiful image we have made to assist individuals for a better life. We have dreams with our customers/borrowers, and also with every individual that is ready to partner with us, and work together to make a better world.

This company will never fail or defraud anybody of his/her hard earn money for the sake of lending. This is the reason we inform our intended borrowers about the application/registration fee which is the only fee that is needed to be paid by all borrowers.

All other cost/charges will be the responsibility of the company till you confirm the funds in your account. But this can only be done when you agree to comply with our regulations by registering your loan transaction with the company for immediate processing.

Note: You are to kindly fill the loan application form that is below if you wish to proceed further. It will only take 7 working days, and you have the assurance of getting your loan without delay or stress.

Below is the simple application form that is needed to be filled.

What type of loan do you need :

Purpose of Loan :

Loan Amount :

Repayment Duration :

Information about Personal Finances :

Credit rating :

Annual Income :

Occupational Status :

Monthly debt payments (if any) :

Present account balance:

Borrower's Contact Information :

First name :

Last name :

Street address :

City :

State :

Zip :

Email :

Phone Number:

Mobile Number :

As soon as we get the above loan application information, we will immediately proceed with the loan process, by sending you the loan terms and conditions for the loan amount been requested. And prepare your legal documents.

Note: Application not properly filled with the appropriate accessories will not be considered for processing.

We await your response.

Thanks,

Dario Thomas
Loan Processing Officer.
Ultimate Credit Limited.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#317732 by Tim Atem Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:16 am
phone numbers:
+44-7968011208
+44-7967168346

Hello ,

Thank you very much for your email. Attached to this email is the loan agreement document and loan contract papers for the loan amount of the $350,000.00 US Dollars and for a loan duration of 24 Months (2 Years).

You are kindly advised to download the loan contract papers, print them out and then sign on it. You are required to scan the signed copy and attach it to us via email.

You are also required to send us a scan copy of any of your Identification Card, and a scan copy of any of your Utility Bills. You are required to attach all the documents and send them to us via email.

We will proceed with the loan deposit and loan transfer process as soon as we get the required documents. This is an online application, we will process your loan funds online and we will transfer the loan funds to your bank account as advised by you the loan borrower.

It is not necessary you come to our office to do this transaction face to face. We are in the jet age, a lot can be done online without any problems and issues. It is only when it is mandatory that you can decide to come to our office. We will inform you of all the processes online and we will guide you on how to go about it.

You have no problems at all dealing with us online. Everything is safe and secured. We will verify the documents as soon as we get them from you. As soon as we confirm the documents, we will proceed with the loan deposit and loan transfer process to your bank account.

We will also guide you through the process. Its straight forward.

Kindly go to the cyber cafe or internet cafe and inform them to help you out. Tell them to print out the attached loan contract papers in this email, you will sign on it, and then tell them to scan the signed papers to the email and you will send it over to us.

Send all other documents needed as I have explained above. As soon as we get the documents, we will proceed further with the loan deposit process and the loan transfer process to your bank account.

We will be waiting to hear from you with the signed loan contract papers and the Identification card as well as the Utility Bill.

Do have a nice working day,

Regards,

Dario Thomas
Loan Processing Officer.

MOD NOTE: They're using a STOLEN company registration number. The registration number SC264366 belongs to a Advanced Care Services Limited which is a legitimate Residential nursing care facility and is in no way associated with this scam!

ULTIMATE CREDIT LIMITED.
OFFICE ADDRESS:
8 Oxford Terrace, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH4 1PX
Scotland, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Company No; SC274337
United Kingdom.
Registration number: SC264366
Consumer credit license number: SC0619880
Phone: +44 796 801 1208 +44 796 716 8346

LOAN AGREEMENT

THIS LOAN AGREEMENT dated 2 3 J a n u a r y 2 0 1 7

Is made by and between:

ULTIMATE CREDIT LIMITED

("Lender");

And

<snipped>

("Borrower"),

1. ABOUT THIS LOAN AGREEMENT

1.2. Lender's Loan to Me. Purpose of Loan: loan will be used, as
follows; Personal:

2. AGREEMENT:

Ultimate Credit Limited, promises to grant a loan of $350,000.00 to the above
stated borrower with the loan terms and repayment plan as stated in this
agreement document. There shall be no breach of this agreement.

3. DEFAULT AND REMEDIES

3.1. Events of Default. I will be in default under this Loan Agreement and the other Loan
Documents if any of the following events ("Events of Default") occurs:

3.1.1. Nonpayment. I fail to make any payment due under any Loan Document.

3.1.2. Other Broken Promises. I fail to keep any promise in this Loan Agreement or
Any other Loan Document.

3.1.3. False Statements. Any statement of fact, representation or warranty I make to
Lender in my loan application, this Loan Agreement or in any other Loan
Document is false, inaccurate, or incomplete.

3.2. Lender's Rights and Remedies. Subject to my right to notice of default and right to cure
the default(s), to the extent required by law, if an Event of Default occurs, Lender
has the following rights and remedies ("Rights and Remedies"):

3.2.4. Indemnity. I will indemnify and hold Lender and Lender's affiliates, and the
Officers, directors, employees and agents of Lender and its affiliates
("Indemnified Parties"), harmless from any liability, claim, loss, cost, legal
expenses (including suits, claims, proceedings, damages, and costs arising from
or relating to any third-party claim), incurred by or alleged against any of the
Indemnified Parties arising from or related to (i) the Property, (ii) the Work, or
(iii) my default under this Loan Agreement.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT PLAN:

Loan Balance: $350,000.00
Adjusted Loan Balance: $350,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.00%
Loan Term: 2 years
Monthly Payment: $15,043.42
Cumulative Payments: $361,042.18
Total Interest Paid: $11,042.18

REPAYMENT OPTIONS:

OPTION 1:
BALLOON REPAYMENT OPTION
Balloon Payments: $361,042.18
Number of Payments: 1
Total Interest: $11,042.18

4. GENERAL

4..1 My Cooperation. I will, at my own cost and expense, sign any other instruments or
documents, and supply any information and data that Lender considers necessary to
accomplish the purposes of this Loan Agreement. If, in Lender's opinion, a material
modification of the terms of this Loan Agreement is required, or occurs, I will execute an
appropriate Construction Loan Modification Agreement. All documents delivered to
Lender by me shall become Lender's property.

4..2 Credit Information. I will provide Lender with updated financial or credit information
when Lender requests it. Lender may get consumer reports from consumer reporting
agencies when Lender reviews my Loan.

4..3 No Waivers. Lender may choose to delay enforcing any of Lender's rights or waive any
of Lender's rights under this Loan Agreement. Lender may delay enforcing or waive any of
Lender's rights without affecting Lender's other rights. If Lender waives a right, can still
enforce the same right later.

4..4 Entire Agreement. This Loan Agreement and the other Loan Documents are the entire
understanding between Lender and me about the Loan, the Improvements, and the Work,
and may not be modified, amended, or terminated except by written agreement signed by
Lender and me.

4..5 Binding Agreement; Assignment. This Loan Agreement is for the benefit of Lender
and Lender's successors and assigns, and binds me, my heirs, executors, administrators,
successors and assigns. I may not assign this Loan Agreement without Lender's prior
written consent, which Lender may withhold in Lender's sole discretion.

4..6 Survival of Representations. Any promise I make shall survive the termination of this
Loan Agreement and the repayment of the Loan.

4..7 Joint and Several Liabilities. Each person executing this Loan Agreement as a
Borrower has joint and several liabilities.

4..8 Notices. Any communication required by this Loan Agreement shall be in writing and
addressed to the addressee at the address indicated on the first page of this Loan
Agreement.

4..9 No Third Party Beneficiary. This Loan Agreement is for the sole benefit of Lender and
me, and is not for the benefit of anyone else. All conditions to Lender's obligation to
make any Advance are solely for Lender's benefit. No other person or entity shall have
standing to require satisfaction of those conditions or be deemed to be the beneficiary of
those conditions.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Borrower and Lender have executed this Loan Agreement as stated in
sections 1,2,3, and 4 above and of the date first set forth on page one.(January 23 2017)

ULTIMATE CREDIT LIMITED.

[LENDER]__________________________

BORROWER_______________________

Benjamin J. Austin (Loan Approval Manager)

Mickey Dubberly (Executive Officer)

John Harris Mark (Managing Member)

Mr. Dario Thomas (Loan Processing Officer)

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5