Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#324632 by gillianjohnson2013 Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:27 pm
has anyone ever heard of this loan company and how can I find out if they are real I put up for a loan a few days ago to bury my granddad they told me I would receive it in myour account by 71 5pm today still no sign and as I couldn't get a grauntor I had to pay 550 which I did now the money hasn't arrived and I am 550 out of pocket can anyone advise me I am so sick right now
Advertisement

#324633 by Bryon Williams Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:32 pm
A real loan company would not use a gmail.com email address.

You do not pay upfront fee's for a loan.

How did you pay?

What is the name of the company?

Similar loan scam email address here >> viewtopic.php?f=35&p=106969

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#325646 by gillianjohnson2013 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 pm
hi bryon I have searched the whole of the Internet for this company and can't find anything on them also you stating about a Gmail account I work for a security company and theyou use Gmail account so I didn't really thing anything about that is is just the lies about the loan thats all but now it makes me wonder but how can I stop them from doing it to othets
#325667 by Tim Atem Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:13 pm
How did you send them the fee? Was it through a money transfer or prepaid card or anything? Posting their information here will help warn others. Can you post the emails with your personal information removed? Especially the one asking you to send the fee.

And yes, no loan company would be using an unsecure gmail email for financial business, it's a regulated industry.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5