Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#325493 by AlanJones Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Greetings!

Kindly Be Reminded that your Loan Application with Us still remain pending. Are you still interested on this loan you
Intended to take from us? contact us now, if any consideration on the loan you applied offer at 3% interest rate. it been a long time i
haven't receive any email or response from you, what has gone wrong! are you okay, do you still want the Loan? can we finally cancel your
loan application with us? this were notice from the board of the Company, after going through your Loan Application Drafted on their
Profile.

Can you please send some response regarding the Loan would you like to do this loan business? anticipating your further response Asap,
Thanks.

Regards
Mr, Sam Duke

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#334111 by AlanJones Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 pm
Loan Scammer - [email protected]

Do you need any kinds of Loan now? Are you tired of dealing with all that makes you stress, because you are in need of a loan? Contact For A Serious Response? Forget all that Make You stressed Because You Were A Honest Borrower.and Contact for your policy online now! Its An Easy Loan Offer Quick & Reliable. You can quote and Apply in 5 minutes with issuing by credit card or bank account Wire Transfers Certified Bank Draft. Contact For More Informations! and get your Applied Loan withing 24hrs. ID cards immediately!! Don't wait! A Means of Approval, below email: is our Contact: [email protected], thanks.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#335725 by AlanJones Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 am

Greetings!

Sorry i didn't heard from you regarding your Loan requested, did you forgot the Loan offer at 3% interest rate! which has been on process? but haven't heard back from you for a couple of Months Now. if i may ask do you still want this loan? or should we cancel your Loan Application? response is require to Whom it may concern quick response is needed or else the Loan Processing 'll be cancel. and if this loan offer don't interest you anymore, kindly signify by responding to this email. i await your swift reply thanks.

Regards
Mr, Sam Duke

#347125 by AlanJones Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:38 am

quick reminder regarding your Loan requirement, kindly let us know if you would still like taking the loan you Intend to borrow from our financial service, I Mean your Loan Application is still available. and i didn't heard from you again! because the Loan need proceeding did you mean or understand the Loan terms? can we finance you now or cancel your loan Application? awaiting your swift response thanks.

Regards
Mr, Sam Duke