Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#327443 by Bill F Mon May 08, 2017 3:14 pm
[email protected]

to:
date: Mon, May 8, 2017 at 12:52 PM
subject:
mailed-by: aol.com

Hello

I want you to know that my coming into lending is for the benefit of financially less privileged and not to rip people of their hard earned money I don't know how to explain this to you but you are making me think i should stop this transaction but i can see it in your face that you need this loan for real and i am ready to do all possible best to make sure you get this loan.

I understand that you are trying to protect your self from been scammed. But this is quite unfortunate that you are ignorant about the fact that out of 12 there must be a Judas.Just make the payment, and I assure you that you will receive this loan. If I were you, I will take this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about to pay to be a challenge to you, it then means that you will

I am a matured man and i will want to take you as my Brother/Sister who needs the loan urgently. Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this loan as soon as you make this payment.I want you to believe that you will get this loan. I have tasted the bitter side of life so i will never want to hurt others.I understand your fears as some set of people have decided to disguise as lenders but at the end they are scams.I want you to know that in the midst of scams there are still genuine lenders who do not rip individuals of their hard earned money.

I want you to know that as a good Business Man that it is our idea to treat clients very well at the first instance so as to enable them come back that is you treat them well to win them for future transactions. That is why i can take your money away as the fee but i will know everything i can to make sure that you get the loan with 24 hrs after the fee is paid.

I will want to assure you that we are out to help and not rip people of their money,People have trusted me in the past and have never been disappointed so i will want you to know that trusting me will never make you disappointed as this is a promise as genuine from a mother to her child. I will want you to know that i am not offended at all, as your concern is right as the alarming rate of scams sends a signal to all to wake up and be vigilant and not fall a victim or prey to this individuals Just take my word and i will not let you down.

I await your urgent reply now so that i will know when you will be sending the one and only fee that is holding this transaction.

Thanks
Howard Smith
[email protected]
Agent Tel:
Advertisement

#354416 by buried under 419s Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 am
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 03:37:26 -0800
Received: from mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com ([197.97.112.117]:14654)
by with esmtps (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256)
(Exim 4.89)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1ehDBB-0005DJ-3R
for ; Thu, 01 Feb 2018 03:37:25 -0800
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1C2BE2C26AC;
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:27:41 +0200 (SAST)
Received: from mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10032)
with ESMTP id qEKpOtjgcR3Z; Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:27:40 +0200 (SAST)
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id D9C322C2694;
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:27:39 +0200 (SAST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com
Received: from mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10026)
with ESMTP id q1knvE1_26on; Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:27:39 +0200 (SAST)
Received: from store205-dc01.cm.synaq.com (unknown [10.1.5.146])
by mta27-dc01.cm.synaq.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 608D02C25CA;
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:27:35 +0200 (SAST)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:27:35 +0200 (SAST)
Reply-To: Mr Smith <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <1387257038.23986073.1517484455346.JavaMail.zimbra@mymtnmail.co.za>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_23986072_192535477.1517484455343"
X-Originating-IP: [10.1.8.24]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.6.0_GA_1200 (zclient/8.6.0_GA_1200)
Thread-Topic: Loan Offer
Thread-Index: G3jAwvRHAiBgkho2jTtwF2L2ydr51g==
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=18.1
X-Spam-Score: 181
X-Spam-Bar: ++++++++++++++++++
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details.

Content preview: 247 Home Loan gives 2% on Home,Business and Personal Loans.BLACKLISTED
can Apply.Contact Our Helpline on 087 or email: [email protected]
us the details needed below.Full name:Country:Phone number:Amount needed:Loan
duration:Age:Sex:Please make sure that the information above is sent to the
following e-mail: [email protected] Howard Smith [...]

Content analysis details: (18.1 points, 7.0 required)

pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
5.0 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
[score: 1.0000]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
trust
[197.97.112.117 listed in list.dnswl.org]
4.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT RBL: No description available.
[197.97.112.117 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
1.0 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
1.0 BAYES_999 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
[score: 1.0000]
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
1.0 KAM_LAZY_DOMAIN_SECURITY Sending domain does not have any
anti-forgery methods
0.0 T_HK_NAME_MR_MRS No description available.
1.6 REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC No description available.
2.1 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From
0.0 FILL_THIS_FORM Fill in a form with personal information
2.0 FILL_THIS_FORM_LONG Fill in a form with personal information
X-Spam-Flag: YES
Subject: ***SPAM*** Loan Offer

247 Home Loan gives 2% on Home,Business and Personal Loans.BLACKLISTED can
Apply.Contact Our Helpline on 087 or email: [email protected] Send us the
details needed below.Full name:Country:Phone number:Amount needed:Loan
duration:Age:Sex:Please make sure that the information above is sent to the
following e-mail: [email protected] ThanksMr Howard Smith

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
#392635 by Troy Platt Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:23 am
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 07:53:21 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:

Hello

I want you to know that my coming into lending is for the benefit of financially less privileged and not to rip people of their hard earned money I don't know how to explain this to you but you are making me think i should stop this transaction but i can see it in your face that you need this loan for real and i am ready to do all possible best to make sure you get this loan.

I understand that you are trying to protect your self from been scammed. But this is quite unfortunate that you are ignorant about the fact that out of 12 there must be a Judas.Just make the payment, and I assure you that you will receive this loan. If I were you, I will take this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about to pay to be a challenge to you, it then means that you will

I am a matured man and i will want to take you as my Brother/Sister who needs the loan urgently. Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this loan as soon as you make this payment.I want you to believe that you will get this loan. I have tasted the bitter side of life so i will never want to hurt others.I understand your fears as some set of people have decided to disguise as lenders but at the end they are scams.I want you to know that in the midst of scams there are still genuine lenders who do not rip individuals of their hard earned money.

I want you to know that as a good Business Man that it is our idea to treat clients very well at the first instance so as to enable them come back that is you treat them well to win them for future transactions. That is why i can take your money away as the fee but i will know everything i can to make sure that you get the loan with 24 hrs after the fee is paid.

I will want to assure you that we are out to help and not rip people of their money,People have trusted me in the past and have never been disappointed so i will want you to know that trusting me will never make you disappointed as this is a promise as genuine from a mother to her child. I will want you to know that i am not offended at all, as your concern is right as the alarming rate of scams sends a signal to all to wake up and be vigilant and not fall a victim or prey to this individuals Just take my word and i will not let you down.

I await your urgent reply now so that i will know when you will be sending the one and only fee that is holding this transaction.

Thanks
Howard Smith
[email protected]
Agent Tel

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!