Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#333130 by Bill F Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:38 pm
[email protected] [email protected]

to: x @gmail.com
date: Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 10:36 AM
subject: TREAT AS URGENT
signed-by: jamesfinancialhome.com

Hello,

We are in receipt of your mail and in regards to your mail I want you to know that James and Martins Financial home are affiliated company and that is why we have decided to send you this mail in both email address.

This is a private Loan Lending company and our interest rate is 3% due to the fact that our primary aim is to help less privilege ,organization and our service is easily affordable.

We will really appreciate your goodwill and co-operation in this transaction and fill out the loan application in order for us to proceed with the loan terms and agreement as soon as possible.

I will advice you to get back to us as soon as possible.
Regards,

to: [email protected]>
date: Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 10:42 AM
subject: TREAT AS URGENT
mailed-by: yandex.com

Hello,

We are in receipt of your mail and in regards to your mail I want you to know that James and Martins Financial home are affiliated company and that is why we have decidedd to send you this mail in both email address.

This is a private Loan Lending company and our interest rate is 3% due to the fact that our primary aim is to help less privilege ,organization and our service is easily affordable.

We will really appreciate your goodwill and co-operation in this transaction and fill out the loan application in order for us to proceed with the loan terms and agreement as soon as possible.

I will advice you to get back to us as soon as possible.
Regards,
Advertisement