Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#333202 by Calvin Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: Apply for a loan today!

GET YOUR GENUINE AND GUARANTEED LOAN HERE.
Are you an Investor, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Contractor, Farmer, Start up e.t.c? Perhaps you need funds to buy properties, fix/flip, improve on your Services / Establish. CITRUS INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT / FINANCIAL COMPANY is out to help those in need of finance archive their goal. We invest on properties, projects / business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or other lenders? we can offer you the loan you need at an affordable rate. We also need the services of Brokers who can refer people who need financial help and we pay every month for your services. Contact us through the below email if you are interested in a loan or need investor.
[email protected]

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#333417 by mettes Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:41 am
Dear Applicant,
We acknowledge your request for a loan. You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy, I am a God fearing person and I hope you are a legitimate borrower, I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, So that we can have a good business relationship ahead.

We are sincere and certified money lender. Amount given out from 3,000 to 1,000,000 Million Dollars, Euro and Pounds at annual interest rate of 5% (fixed)

In acknowledge to this you are to get back to us with the below application form.

First Name of Applicant:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Middle Name of Applicant:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Name of Applicant:
Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD):
Marital Status:
Home Address (Verifiable)/ Nationality:
Monthly Income:
Office Address:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last employer:
Current Employer:
Office Tel:
Fax:
Home Tel:
Mobile:
E-mail:
Total Loan Amount applying for in ($[USD] £[GBP] €[EURO] ):
Loan Duration (Years):
Amount Required In Words:
Purpose for Loan:
Have You Applied For Loan Before:
A copy of your ID (Scan):

I, ------------------------------------------- hereby affirm that I am applying for the above loan and do certify that all the information provided by me above is true and complete and that I stand to be penalized if found untrue. I hereby authorize to obtain verification and confirmation of the information provided above in respect of my loan application. I also understand and agree that the completion of this Loan Application Form does not automatically guarantee the processing of my loan request or approval, until all requisite loan conditions are duly met by me.

Regards
Mr Michelle Laniel