Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#333224 by mettes Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:57 pm
Hi,

james benard james benard ([email protected]) thought you'd be interested in the following article:

To read this article in full, click the following link:
< http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/f ... manifestos >

** They also sent the following message **

Hi, My name is James Benard, a legitimate and reputable loan lender .I am a private lender who give out loan to private and corporate individuals. PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY ON: [email protected]

MoneySavingExpert.com is not responsible for sending this e-mail. It is not responsible for its contents and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of MoneySavingExpert.com. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender has been verified. http://www.moneysavingexpert.com

Greetings to you,
All types of loans are borrowed at an interest rate of 3% been,
and it ranges from a minimum of a maximum of $1,500 to $10,000,000.00
with a term of 30years. So if you are in need a loan will vary, please
send us a completed Application form.
OUR SERVICES

* Home Loan
* Auto Loan
* Mortgage Loan
* Business Loan
* International Loans
* Personal Loans

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Name:_______________
address:_______________
State:_______________
Amount needed:_______________
Monthly income:_______________
duration:_______________
Phone Number:_______________

Email: [email protected]

Best regards.
Mr.James benard
Advertisement

#333286 by mettes Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:31 am
Dear ..

Your e-mail has been received, and the content was well seen, and We can offer you the amount of €10,000,000. I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms or not. You are required to read carefully the option given to  you below.

LOAN CALCULATION:

Loan amount:              €xxxxxx

Loan Interest Rate:       3.00%

Loan Term:                xxxxxx

Monthly Loan Payment:     xxxxxxxxx

Number of Payments:      
    Cumulative Payments:      

Total Interest Paid:    

CONDITION
There are two option which you are required to choose from which is the collaterals and non collateral loans

1. Collaterals Process: I usually require an equity based property as collateral for my loan aquisition. You need to send me a collateral for this loan so that i may have the trust that as soon as i give you this loan, you will pay back at the need of the terms. I do not accept any other property type or kind due to the fact that some of our customers have missed used this oppotunity. They some times claim to have properties and send us copies of ownership, and when they are not able to pay back the loan and i want to claim these properties i then find out that the properties belong to their family.The family will then say they did not attest to the transaction at first so please you have to make sure that the collaterals you are dropping belongs to you and not your family.

Non Collaterals Process: This process required deposited of payment. For the loan of €10,000.00 you are entitled to send a payment of €500 so that if you are unable to pay back the loan,your collaral will be claim and you will be placed on the media house by the bank as most wanted person which will destroy your family names plus yours. If you pay back the loan,your payment will be returned back to you. One thing about this alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security
obtained from banks here which is popularly known as bank securities. When you obtain this non-collateral/security, it actually yield value which will eventually be equivalent to the loan you are obtaining during the stipulated duration of the loan. When you are unable to pay back the issuing Bank take the non-collateral which has yielded value as substitute for the loan.

I will issue out your loan to the transfering bank immediately the collateral is provided or the non collateral for the loan is acquired from the bank. Because of the risk and expenses when collarals are presented, So this is why i personally will always advice that our customers should simply go for the non collateral alternative whenthey do not have an equity based property to present as colleral.But if you still insist that you present an quity based property then that will be ok with us.

2. Transfer Of Your Loan: Bank to Bank Transfer : The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means,
you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you.

3. Loan agreement document:The Loan agreement document need to be signed to trust some guarntee of you to me that i can trust you. Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you.

4. Loan refund:The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without anydelay.for this reason, for this reason,we are giving a maximumduration of five years to the loan seeker so that he /she will be able to repay the loan within that period.

And note that you will have to send me a copy of your identity card so that i may know who i am dealing with.

Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you,you have to give me a fast response so that we can start processing your loan. We hope to read from you soon.

Get back as soon as possible
Sincerely
James benard Loan Firm
CEO
James benard loan firm (J.B.L.F)Ⓡ
[email protected]
#334839 by mettes Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:41 pm
Dear Oppa Bakkes ...

Your e-mail has been received, and the content was well seen, we will advise You to go a Walmart Shop nearest To You. and ask them if they have a money gram or western union money transfer Service. Below is the payment details in which You will use in making the payment.

RECEIVER'S NAME: LINDA BELL
AMOUNT: €1,000.00
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY: U.S.A
STATE: TEXAS.
TEXT QUESTION: WHO
TEXT ANSWER: XXXXX

Once the payment is made, you have to send us the payment information along side with your photo identity card so that we can actually know who we are dealing with and dont forget that we will be waiting to read from You soon and payment info is been expected as well.

Get back as soon as possible
Sincerely
James benard Loan Firm
CEO
James benard loan firm(J.B.L.F)Ⓡ
[email protected]