Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#334044 by AlanJones Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Ihre aufmerksamkeit
Bitte mir zu gestatten, diese veröffentlichung in ihrem e-mail-adresse, um zu teilen und erweitern unsere dienstleistungen von hilfen. Wir sind individuen in den bereichen finanzen mit jahren erfahrung. Das ziel unserer experten ist es, hilfe für menschen geld brauchen und dafür setzen wir unsere dienstleistungen zum nutzen jede person. Dem ziel der erweiterung unserer aktivitäten und geben sie eine chance, erfüllung zu allen, gewähren wir darlehen geld für alle menschen bereit oder mit finanziellen schwierigkeiten mit einer rate interesse von 3% pro jahr. Je nach den beantragten betrag. Wenn sie wirklich in not sind, bitte schreiben sie mich für weitere informationen. Bitte kontaktieren sie mich direkt über meine e-mail, wenn sie interessiert sind,
E-mail : [email protected]
E-mail : [email protected]

Google Translation:
Your attention
Please allow me this publication in their e-mail address, to share and expand our services of aids. We are individuals in the fields of finance with years experience. The goal of our experts is to need help for people money and for that we are continuing our services to take advantage of every person. They give a chance to the goal of the expansion of our activities and, fulfillment to all, we grant loan money for all people willing or financial difficulties at a rate interest of 3% per year. Depending on the requested amount. If they are really in need, please write me for more information. Please contact me directly via my e-mail, if they are interested,
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement