Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#43884 by busswarner Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm
I have also been approached by the following scammer:

ATTN;
You are to contact us by return email upon receipt of this communication in order for us to verify your bank receiving information and more importantly to have you fill in funds FORM documentation.Upon the receipt of your response, a copy of your account details would be sent to our database to input your details in our central system that will authorize and enhance the transfer of your fund immediately we have confirmed the receipt of your e-mail. You should print the FORM out and fill properly so as to commence with the transfer of your funds.we hereby wish to inform you as well that the security of your funds is of our top priority, The Management and Board of UBA BANK,AFRICA have come to conclusion based on the integrity of your funds and proper documentation on the release order to ascertain an effective transfer.Upon the receipt of the required information, we will transfer your funds and a copy of the Wire Report will be sent to you for confirmation of the validity date.The bank FORM is below, Please, a copy of any of your identity such as,passport need to be attach to us via e-mail. Mind you, your bank is not making any signatory on the form. All you need to do is to fill the form and return
to us.
NAME OF BENEFICIARY.......................

RESIDENT ADDRESS.......................

AMOUNT NEED..........................

TELEPHONE NUMBER.......................

FAX NUMBER...............................

BANK ADDRESS..............................

NAME OF BANK..............................

BANK NUMBER..............................

ACCOUNT NUMBER.......................

IBAN CODE..................................

SWIFT CODE..........................

IBAN CODE..............................

ACCOUNT HOLDER COUNTRY.................................

CITY/STATE.................................

I...............................HERE BY ATTEST THAT ALL THE INFORMATION GIVEN ABOVE IS CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE , AND APPLICABLE TO THE RELEASE OF PAYING UNDER REVIEW.I ACCEPT ANY LIABILY OR ANY CONSIQUENCE ARISING IN THE TRANSFER OR, WRONG PLACEMENT OF MY FUND DUE TO WRONG INFORMATION GIVEN BY ME.I DECLARED THAT ALL THE INFROMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS CORRECT.

I CLERIFIED THAT THE ABOVE SIGNATURE AND DETAIL ARE CORRECT.

REMITTANCE....................... CASE...................................

DATE.................

PLEASE KEEP A NOTE OF YOUR FORM.SECURITY CODE.456900512

We await your immediate response, as we assure you of
our professional assistance.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr DR SMITH
Executive Manager
Advertisement