Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#340787 by AlanJones Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:50 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]

Are you interested in a loan service with 2% interest rate? if yes reply us back for more info:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#348582 by AlanJones Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:52 am

I'm Asalef, Mikias resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a God sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him he was the man that God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my 2% interest rate of loan worth $80,000.00 USD in less than 24hours. So my advice to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Him through this official email:- ( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#348583 by AlanJones Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:53 am

I'm Bailey Buckner resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a God sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him he was the man that God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my 2% interest rate of loan worth $80,000.00 USD in less than 24hours. So my advice to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Him through this official email:- ( [email protected] )