Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#341144 by AlanJones Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:27 am
Loan Scammer - [email protected]

We are available to grant you the loan.
Know very well that a loan offer between individuals without any fees does not exist. The only loans between individuals at no cost that you can get is by dealing directly with your parents, siblings, seeing friends. No one is generous enough and selfless to lend you money blindly without having a little interest.
You have to be very careful, and especially read the conditions before you commit to these people proposals, because it is pure scam.

You need money to increase your performance. This is not a situation without solution because you might have a second chance at a specific credit.
If you need, feel free to contact us: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401952 by Alexis63 Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:52 am
Admin note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hello everyone, it's Alexis at ([email protected]) and I'm French. It was a few weeks ago that I needed a loan to reorganize my Mechanical Garrage and Mr. Matti from finanzetsrandoja told me helped me by granting me a loan whose procedure lasted 4 days. It is very armorle that you call him crooks. I am available to testify because I actually received my loan.
#401953 by AlanJones Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:13 am
Hello dumb scammer, thank you for signing up and proving this is a scam.

You claim to be French, yet you signed up to the forum from Benin in West Africa, a well known scam hotspot.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.