Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#343599 by Cecile Dacruz Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with their loan scam format it. What a total moron.

Hello
You need financing for your home, for your business, for buying a car, for buying a motorcycle, for creating your own business, for your personal needs no more doubt. I offer my services to honest individuals who are in need of financial support with a nominal interest rate of 2% depending on the amount requested. My conditions are very simple, affordable and my transactions are really reliable. So if you are in need, do not hesitate to contact me by mail for more information.
E-mail : [email protected]
Whatsapp: +33754536379
Advertisement

#343601 by AlanJones Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:00 am
Thanks for self-reporting dumbass, it saves us the trouble of having to find you.

For the bots Loan Scammer - [email protected]

Tel. No.: +33754536379

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#343616 by AlanJones Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:21 pm
This dumb scammer also uses email address [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#347567 by AlanJones Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:19 am
This dumb scammer also runs lottery scams.

Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +33754536379

Hello,
The EUROMILLIONS team congratulates you, because after enormous moments of research we send you this email for the affirmation of the results of the draw. Your e-mail was drawn in third place, you are the lucky winner of lot number 2. Including the sum of 1.000.000 €.

WINNING CODE: M011027

You are therefore one of the lucky winners of this raffle and you have won the sum of 1.000.000 €.

Lawyer in charge of supervising the draw:
Master: DAVID FELLER
Email: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +33754536379

CONTACT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
RESP / Laurenda Vilasa