Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#345629 by AlanJones Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15126433473

Loans for Any Reason!Are you need a a loan? the need for extra money can arise at just about any
time. We pride ourselves on being able to meet your needs and provide a loan for just about any
reason you may need. Our process is 100% online, quick and simple. Apply Now email:
[email protected]

[email protected]
+1(512) 643-3473

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#349160 by AlanJones Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:06 am
Public Notice!!!

I write to inform the public about how I got my loan from CHRYSLER KINGS who is a registered loan officer located in United States. I was in distress until I was introduced to him by a co-worker who persuaded me in patronizing CHRYSLER KINGS of which I actually got the loan I was seeking for so in appreciation to his generosity I decided to inform the public of how good he render's his services. Therefore, with all assurance I urge you loan seeker to contact him directly with the below info to ease and balance your financial issues

Interested Persons should contact him via E-mail

Lender's Name: Chrysler Kings
call: +1(512) 643-3473
Lender's Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.