Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#347367 by Just2it Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:30 am
I was searching for a personal loan overseas and I had contact this fraudster [email protected] for a loan where he was in start very cooperative, sent me the loan agreement and I did filled the agreement and sent back to him for 250k euro loan for 10 years. and sent me back the agreement duly signed by a lending company named vining solution based in Florida and God knows sure not based any where. I had sent the security deposit first time 20k euro (10+10) via swift to chase bank and that is the first problem, chase bank doesn't accept 2 swifts in time, stayed 15 days fighting with bank to return the funds, at end received back 20k less 1580 euro missing. without compensation. as am facing bad debts and debtors running to get their money, this fellow I don't where is he, and not even shared his contact details, based in air. I asked help to revise my loan amount as I paid debtors to prevent cases and jail to 180 USD as this is the remaining current amount balance at my account and I left with only 590 USD, the director Erik Kalimore, also sent revised agreement amount of 180k USD with fee of 12k security deposit to serve as refundable when loan is transferred.
when they just received the swift to their bank account at SunTrust, said no we cant send u the loan of 180k, coz the 250k loan is issued and cancellation will cost us 10%, you must send the 12k USD as 10k euro to get your loan transferred to you, or u loosed your deposit. and I was asking help out and this Darcy fake promised me for such assistance. and I got damaged and facing loose of my company and business coz of this big scam
they don't even answer phone calls and line is always busy, lastly I called it was not in service, they even send me chase bank email notification Photoshop.

even they said, am disrespecting them, well its my right to accuse such fake, and God just help, with these Americans if they are!!?

Guys be careful and announce in all sites this big scam, its fake

Husain Matar

e-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]

also I found their URL which is connected to cyber fraud earlier not even registered in their name:

VINNINGSOLUTIONS.ML
Organisation:
Mali Dili B.V.
Point ML administrator
P.O. Box 11774
1001 GT Amsterdam
Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 5315725
Fax: +31 20 5315721
E-mail: abuse: 
Advertisement

#347385 by AlanJones Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 am
Loan Scammer - vinningsolutions.ml

From the website:
Our professional and highly qualified team can cater for all types of financial circumstances. Whether you’re buying or building a new home, investing in a business or investment property, refinancing or consolidating your existing loans, or even purchasing a new car, The Loan Company can help you find the very best deal.

Vinning Trading LLC
Contact Address: 169 Miracle Mile R-10 Coral Gables, FL 33134
Phone (International): +1 (850) 3666106

There is no record of Vinning Trading LLC being authorised to offer loans or even registered as a corporation in Florida.

The domain vinningsolutions.ml is a freely registered domain from Mali, not something a legitimate business in the UK would be using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.