Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#352859 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +41767300936

Bonjour

je me permets de vous écrire pour vous faire une proposition d’assistance financière ou prêt d’argent.

Compte tenu de votre activité ou besoins je suis en mesure de vous faire un prêt à faible taux d’intérêt annuel de 2%.

Je suis en mesure de vous faire un prêt allant jusqu’à 1.000.000€ ou plus compte tenu de l’activité ou de votre besoin.

Toutefois étant à la recherche de projet et d’affaires je suis disposé à investir dans toutes bonnes activités lucratives
pouvant générer un bon profit dans les prochaines années à venir.

Merci de reprendre contact avec moi dès que vous aurez ce mail et serai à la recherche
de financements ,d’investisseurs ou de prêt.

Si vous avez des prôches ou partenaires qui sont à la recherche de financements n'hésitez pas à partager l'information.

Merci pour votre prompte retour.

Xavier Briton
Investisseur et Promoteur Immobilier
Mail: [email protected]
Tel: +41767300936
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello

I am writing to you to make a proposal for financial assistance or loan of money.

Given your business or needs I am able to make you a loan with low annual interest rate of 2%.

I am able to make a loan of up to 1.000.000 € or more depending on the activity or your needs.

However being in search of project and business I am willing to invest in any profitable activities
can generate a good profit in the coming years.

Thank you to get back in touch with me as soon as you have this email and will be looking
financing, investors or loans.

If you have people who are looking for funding, do not hesitate to share the information.

Thank you for your prompt return.

Xavier Briton
Real Estate Investor and Developer
Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +41767300936

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement