Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#358848 by AlanJones Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:58 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Attn: MD/CEO

Dear XXX,

I am a broker of project financing firm who has cutting edge and group capital fund, they can finance any lucrative project and help you to enhance your business plan;

their financial instruments can be used for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of location. They specialize in BG, SBLC, and Non collateral loan and

other financial assistance from AAA rated banks (Prime Banks in the world). If you are in need of funds to run your business or execute a project, this company can

assist.

Are you an Investor, Real Estate developer, Construction Company, etc? or Do you need a loan to keep your investment or business going on in order to have a different

look? I have a company that can grant you the financial support in the case of your financial need.

I am in contact and in cordial relationship with couple of Assets Management & Finance Companies that are willing and ever ready to grant you a loan through their

prime banks and payment centres across the world top financial cities.

The interest rate is very affordable and the duration of the loan is from 2 to 20 years depends the amount of money you may require. Humbly get back to me if you are

in need of this loan for further directives via my private email: [email protected]

Waiting for your urgent response.
Thank you
Best regards
Mr. John hawkins,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement