Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#362334 by Calvin Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:32 am
Received from: [email protected] - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: Recommended reading on the MTA website

A friend thought you might be interested in the following MTA web page: [[PageLinkURL]]Sign In

Your friend's message:

This is to Notify you that Mr. John Freeman is Currently offering Loan to the needy at a low rate 0f 2% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loan, debt consolidation loan, venture capital, business loan,education loan, home loan,or loan for any reason if you are interested contact via ([email protected]) for more info.provide us this info below ok. Name.......Country............ State............Loan Amount Needed........... duration of loan.............Phone Number............. Monthly Income........., WE ARE LOCATED HERE IN UNITED STATES. EMAIL US AT: ([email protected])

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#387475 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:18 am
Subject: 2% Loan Offer Apply now.
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:24:07 +0000
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Do you need an Urgent loan?? Apply for any kind of loan today at 2% and be financially stabled. Email us now for more details( provide us this info below ok. Name.......Country............State............Loan Amount Needed........... duration of loan.............Phone Number............. Monthly Income.........). WE ARE LOCATED HERE IN UNITED STATES. ALL REPLY'S MUST BE SENT TO US([email protected]) EMAIL US AT: ([email protected])

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!