Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#367275 by v3g Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:16 am
Date: Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 7:26 AM
Subject: Re:
To:

Good day Sir/Ma' Am Yonatan E. González , From Chile. I am emailing regarding in-case, You are in need of an urgent personal/business loan? if yes?. Contact park wood worldwide loan service today at this email: [email protected] They are my God sent on earth, I almost lost hope in life. until l got an email also from an unknown person. Contact them today and also share your testimony.

Note. You are to contact them on this email : [email protected] for more info

CONFIDENCIALIDAD: La información contenida en este mensaje y/o en los archivos adjuntos es de carácter confidencial o privilegiada y está destinada al uso exclusivo del emisor y/o de la persona o entidad a quien va dirigida. Si usted no es el destinatario, cualquier almacenamiento, divulgación, distribución o copia de esta información está estrictamente prohibida y será sancionado por la ley. Si recibió este mensaje por error, por favor infórmenos inmediatamente respondiendo este mismo mensaje y borre éste y todos los archivos adjuntos. Gracias.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this email, or any attachments to it, may be confidential and/or privileged and are for the intended addressee(s) only. Any unauthorized use, retention, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited and may be sanctioned by law. If you are not the intended recipient and received this message by mistake, please reply to sender and inform us, and then delete this mail and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.
Advertisement