Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#370668 by Bait&Tackle Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:16 am
date: Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 10:12 PM
subject: Re: Hi

Thanks for your mail response, I am Sgt. Sandra Mitchell, of the United States Special Forces Syria (Green Berets), a sub-Unified Command of United States Central Command (USCENCOM / CENTCOM) and Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve. I know you will be surprised to read my email but please don't be skeptical to reply me. we are stationed in Tel Bidr base, Northwest Hasakah, Rojava, Syria. It is run by the US Army Special Forces (1st SFOD-Delta operators) the history of this military base is not very rich but serves as a deterrent to the menace posed by ISIS and other terrorist Organizations operating in Syria. As you already know, my name is Sandra Mitchell, feel free to call me Sandra.

Few months ago while on reconnaissance patrol of areas captured from ISIS in Raqqa by my team, We came under fire from enemy combatants and after suppressing and neutralizing what appeared to be a sniper fire, we decided to investigate and secure the facility. I went down the basement of the partially destroyed building where i discovered a false wall and upon further probing, the hidden contents behind the wall was revealed, I discovered a couple of safe stacked up behind the wall in a small room, I instantly had the feelings that something valuable must be hidden within those safe. Hence my decision not to alert my team about this findings and secretly return to the site on a later date to properly investigate the contents of the hidden safe, to my astonishment and surprise I discovered rows of cash stashed away in each cabinet and drawers of the safe and bags or raw gold bars stacked behind the safe. I had to personally inspect the safe thoroughly and and discovered it contained about $27,000,000 (Twenty Seven Million dollars) and some bars of gold in different sizes stacked in bags.

These Terrorist raided banks and other financial institutions when they captured vast parts of Syria including raqqa and was able to amass a lot of hard currencies and gold. But due to the heavy bombardment and superior fire power from our special forces, aided by coalition air strikes they hurriedly abandoned these territories with the little loot they could personally carry while leaving behind a couple of snipers and foot soldiers to secure the location. so I believed they erected the false wall to hide the safe and hoped to secretly return after the war to cart away the hidden cash. At the moment, I have it privately secured and safe without the knowledge of anyone. But I cannot continue to hold it back here for long, because of my active duty and the ongoing war against ISIS.

During my inquest on how to safely repatriate these funds out of this country i received a very good, trusted and reliable Intel about a contact used in Baghdad (Iraq) to send goods easily through secured diplomatic and private military channels to anywhere in the world. I will contact them again as soon as you and I conclude our partnership agreement and all necessary details in repatriating these funds and gold bars to you, I will need to travel from Rojava to Baghdad in Iraq to facilitate and send the cargo to be delivered to you. The cargo will be tagged diplomatic documents and ancient graphic arts materials, no one will know the real contents of the boxes. Some civilians here and local soldiers have used this means to send goods abroad without hitches or scrutiny because of the diplomatic leverage enjoyed by this channel. Though the cost of sending items through this means is very high, I will negotiate a good fee from this end and I would take care of the cost involved in the shipment, in the event that your assistance is required financially, i will notify you and hope you will honor such request as my partner.

Once again be rest assured that you have nothing whatsoever to worry about. Most importantly, I do not want this going through the banks, it will not be safe for us as it holds the risk of exposure and disclosing the source of the funds and gold bars which will raise red flags. Upon receiving your complete details and understanding, I will start making arrangement to ship at once. I will provide you with all necessary contacts details and also give them yours for easy communication and confirmation upon arrival of the cargo for onward delivery to your address.

Please provide your complete details in the manner listed below:

- Your full name.

- Your complete address, where the shipment will be delivered.(Please include city and zip code).

- Direct mobile number

- Occupation

- Age / Sex

These details will enable them to contact and reconfirm your location for smooth and easy delivery of the shipment immediately the cargo arrives. The boxes will be tagged diplomatic documents and ancient graphic art material, No one must know the real contents of the boxes aside the both of us. I am sorry for encroaching into your privacy in this manner, I got your profile discretely from a reputable business to business / professional directory database with assurances on your trustworthy and reliable nature while I was in search of someone to partner with me on a very confidential business transaction and had to contact you for help.

My husband (Paul Mitchell) would have taken care of this package but I lost him during the 9/11 terrorist attack on our dear nation. I feel so sad whenever I remember his untimely death. His painful death made me join the US Army. It's so painful living without him and having to always remember I lost him on that fateful day saddens me always. My wish is to have a very peaceful retirement, maybe get married again someday. But right now, I am determined to fight terrorism with my last blood, I am also worried someone might discover these boxes or i will be redeployed without enough time to tidy things, hence the need to act as quickly as possible while hoping you will know how best to secure the cargo for us when its delivered to you.

If we are lucky and fast enough, we can conclude this within the next few days. I will send the whole cargo, since I cannot keep any on me due to the cash prohibition on active troops. But can I trust you? Can you handle these large amount of funds and gold bars without drawing attention to yourself? What do you do for a living? Are you married? Do you have kids?. As I already informed you, this deal is of mutual benefit to us and once you receive the cargo, please take 40 percent of the cash for yourself and your efforts, keep 50 percent for me till i complete my tour of duty here and donate 10 percent to any charity organizations of your choice (Preferably the veterans organization) the gold bars will be shared equally upon my return. This good deed to veterans is meant to appreciate them for their service and sacrifice and by doing this our good Lord will assist and bless us more in our future ventures. I believe the sharing pattern is fair enough. Your role here is to find a safe place to receive and keep the cargo and mine is to make the necessary arrangements to securely send it to you. I am writing you from a different email for security reasons, the moment we establish our partnership , I will write you from my other email, I hope you understand.

I want you to know that, the knowledge of these items leaving the province of Rojava and Iraq for onward delivery to you is just between the two of us, so lets keep it this way. If you are not capable of handling this deal. Please DO NOT allow me ship the cargo before stating this in other to avoid unpleasant situations as I would do everything possible to make this a success from this end. We must keep a low profile considering the contents and amount involved. Please do not let me down as i am counting on your discretion and sincerity. Also, Keep in mind at all time the need for confidentiality and absolute secrecy till we conclude this deal, Phone conversation is not safe for the moment, we are not allowed to own mobile or fixed land line phones while on overseas deployment, all calls and faxes are done through the communication unit on camp and its heavily monitored. I often send email messages while on patrol on the pretext of going to use rest rooms at the cafe. but be rest assured that the security firm handling the delivery will be on phone and email contact with you as soon as the cargo arrives for delivery. Everything between you and I must be done via email for now for security reasons. Hope you are okay with this? please let me know immediately, so we can proceed with the arrangements without delays.

Once again thank you for your interest and readiness to assist me in this deal and also thank you for your anticipated understanding and commitment to change our lives for the better through this partnership. However, if my offer does not appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities comes only once in a lifetime and for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This opportunity will not pass me by, I do not know if you will partner with me or not. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a logical conclusion. If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me with the requested information. I look forward to a successful completion of this deal with you. I assure you, you will never regret it. I must thank and appreciate you for your anticipated response.

God bless

Sincerely yours,

Sandra

WARNING: The above email is a scam. If you received the same email, or similar, do not reply to it under any circumstance.

If you reply to it you are at risk of losing money, of identity theft, and more scam emails will then be sent to you in the future.
Advertisement