Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#379671 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:55 pm
https://kelvinshawloanfirm.wixsite.com/loan/contact

Fake loan company that wants to collect fees via Western Union.

Address: 54 Montgomery St, Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA​ 127
John Bolton Street Birmingham UK.​
23 Sultan Istanbul​ Turkey.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (609)-526-3306

LOAN CALCULATIONS AND REGISTRATION FORM.
Esto es para certificar que el prestatario, el xxxxxxxxxxL,ha aceptado registrarse con DONALD SHAW LOAN FIRM, y en virtud de la constitución de los ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA, y por lo tanto, debe pagar la suma de $ 507 no se puede deducir del préstamo ya que el solicitante mencionado anteriormente no es residente de los ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA y tiene que registrarse en esta firma y, después de esto, el Préstamo se aprobará y se transferirá al solicitante cuyo nombre se indica arriba acompañado de una copia del CONTRATO DE CONTRATO DE PRÉSTAMO que será firmado por los representantes legales de ambas partes.
LOAN CALCULATION
Saldo del préstamo: $ 500,000.00
Tasa de interés del préstamo: 3.00%
Plazo del préstamo: 5 años
Pago mensual del préstamo: $ 8,984.35
Número de pagos: 60
Pagos acumulados: $ 539,060.70
Interés total pagado: $ 39,060.70
Nota: El pago mensual del préstamo se calculó en 59 pagos de $ 8,984.35 más un pago final de $8,984.05.
PAYMENT DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION FEE
Nombre: Itohan enuenwosu
Ciudad: chicago
País: Estados Unidos
Importe: $ 507
Forma de pago: Western union.
NOTA: Este documento debe ir acompañado de la copia del recibo de pago utilizado para el pago de la tasa.
FIRMADO ADMINISTRACIÓN

machine translated

LOAN CALCULATIONS AND REGISTRATION FORM.
This is to certify that the borrower, the xxxxxxxxxxL, has agreed to register with DONALD SHAW LOAN FIRM, and by virtue of the constitution of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and therefore, must pay the amount of $ 507 can not be deducted from the loan since the applicant mentioned above is not a resident of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and must register with this firm and, after this, the Loan will be approved and transferred to the applicant whose name is indicated above accompanied by a copy of the CONTRACT LOAN CONTRACT that will be signed by the legal representatives of both parties.
LOAN CALCULATION
Loan balance: $ 500,000.00
Loan interest rate: 3.00%
Loan term: 5 years
Monthly loan payment: $ 8,984.35
Number of payments: 60
Accumulated payments: $ 539,060.70
Total interest paid: $ 39,060.70
Note: The monthly payment of the loan was calculated in 59 payments of $ 8,984.35 plus a final payment of $ 8,984.05.
PAYMENT DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION FEE
Name: Itohan enuenwosu
City: chicago
Amount: $ 507
Payment method: Western union.
NOTE: This document must be accompanied by a copy of the payment receipt used to pay the fee.
SIGNED ADMINISTRATION

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#402674 by CHARLES ORTEGA Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:13 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer from Nigeria, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming anti-scam forums with his loan scam is.

Greetings, I am Charles Dawn ,currently living in Spain,I am a married man at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by august 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills for my son medication. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a loan company by an old friend. I applied from them and within 48 hours after my application was approved by the board everything was processed and i got a loan sum of $89,000.00USD and today i am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment. So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact them and you wont regret it, Mail them and apply for the loan you desire.They don’t know that i am doing this but i am so happy now and i felt bad seeing the remarks on this site so i decided to let people know more about them, they offers all kinds of loans to both individuals and companies and also i want God to bless them. You can contact his company through this email: [email protected]
#402675 by AlanJones Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:17 am
Hello dumb scammer CHARLES ORTEGA, you're not actually in Spain are you? You're in Nigeria, using exactly the same IP address as member DSLF who signed up to spam the exact same loan scam. You can see that here - viewtopic.php?f=35&p=402673#p402673

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.