Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#384915 by Troy Platt Wed May 01, 2019 8:25 am
Subject: Loan Offer.....Apply
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 18:33:47 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

DO YOU NEED URGENT LOAN ? IF YES CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE DETAILS

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#422547 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 am
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 7:45 AM
Subject: FINANCE

Need an urgent loan? contact us through this particular email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#431618 by AlanJones Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:14 am
Subject: Urgent update needed on your pending transaction
Tel. No.: +14087896513

Good day

What went wrong? we never heard from you,within these few months or weeks,many people have receive their loan,people that applied same day with you have all received their loan in their bank accounts,some receive through western union.if you still need this loan tell us your problem,We are company with financial assistance I'll be glad to offer you a loan,you can contact us through our whatsapp no : +14087896513

we await your reply if you still need this loan
Kind regards/Respect

Mr.Vojnovic Dejan
MD/CEO

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.