Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#6206 by Ralph Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:07 am
The below email came to me from [email protected]

I have replied asking for loan using my email that does not lead to my real life in any way (please dont do this unless you know what you are doing) and I will include the replies as they come in

The scam is that they will approve the loan with few questions asked, once approved they will ask for some loan establishment fees to be paid and this is where the scam comes in.

Essentially it is simple advanced fee fraud, you send money with the promise of a good interest rate and no conditions, in fact I have seen a case where a baiter told the loan scammer he was a 10 year old girl and wanted to buy a pony, of course, that was no problem at all and the loan was approved.

No money will ever be sent to you, you only get fees and charges until you realise that no money will be sent your way.

This scam is targeted at those who may be struggling financially and need a bit of money before Christmas, wether that be for presents or a family holiday and it will only end in further problems for those who fall for it

Mortgage loans Business Loans International Loans Personal Loans.
CONTACT US TODAY AT: [email protected]
Name:
Address:
Amount Required:
Telephone:
Duration:
Purpose:
Applicant Place of work

Updates to follow
Advertisement