Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#390434 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:11 am
Subject: Entrepreneur
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 22:38:49 GMT
Return-Path: [email protected]

Dear Entrepreneur

Are you in need of funding? We are consultant/broker to Clients looking for business , Project loans and Debt funding. We can work you through investment companies who can grant you loans with very low and flexible interest rate exclusively for long term business investments, Projects and debt funding.

If you want to take advantage of this offer, feel free to contact me for more details immediately.

Sincerely,
Thomas Zhu

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#390879 by Troy Platt Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:52 am
Subject: Investment Capital Funding
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 11:36:33 GMT

Welcome To Crestlake Investment Company Ltd(CIC)

The Crestlake Investment Company Ltd is a Financial Strategic Firm specializing in Growth Financial Loans/Funding Investments. We specialize in investments in Private sectors in a broad range of areas, Within our Financial Investment Services are M&A development and management,financial and operational management, due diligence and capital planning and development including Real estate, Energy, Oil and Gas,emerging markets, digital content and services.

The Crestlake Investment Company Ltd Business Financial Team wish to invest on any viable Projects presented by your Management after review on your Business Model Presentation Plan. We intend to maintain a Silent/Financial Position on our Business with your Company.We look forward to your Swift response.

Regards,
Thomas Zhu

**** CIC Internet Email Notice ****

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!