Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#397798 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:27 am
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:48:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mrs Franca Johnson <[email protected]>
Subject: With due respect.!!!

I know my message will come to you as a surprise, We are one of the leading Loan investment Company in UAE, and active in the Gulf region especially in United Arab Emirates. We had some official re-search to firms who needs to venture into a large portfolio amount, which may be such need of loan funding.

Globally, we look into financing lucrative projects that has a lucrative goals to achieve in the future,We are ready to finance your project. We offer flexible financial packages for various projects by passing the usual and formal procedures. We are willing to provide financing for up to 500 Million USD and above depending on the nature of business. We are currently providing funds. We would like you to provide us with a comprehensive business plan for our team of investment expert review. We take 2.5% founders fee if you get funded or receive the loan.

* Business Start-up
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution, etc

Do send me your responses if you have need for our investment facility for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mr. Abdalmalek Adnan
Email; [email protected]
Asset Union Company
Dubai - United Arab Emirate

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement