Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#400107 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:12 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 11:42:12 +0100
Subject: Investment Lender/Loan

Dearest,

My names is John Williams,A Financial Consultant, I am connecting you
about your new Investment plan. In order to proceed immediately, I has
contacted LENDER/LOAN COMPANY (MR. IRAKLIS G. MAVROMATIDIS, the
Finance Director of BELIGETTO HOLDINGS LTD) to LOAN you some funds
for period of Ten Years (10) to enable you carry out this INVESTMENT
PROJECT without further delay. For INVESTMENT in your Country or
outside your Country.

The LENDER/LOAN COMPANY will transfer the LENDER/LOAN in Bitcoins
which Bit Safest which is the Holding Company.

my client will start with LENDER/LOAN $750, 000,000 00 Million USD OR
MINIMUM: US$100,000,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS).

If you are ready and interested to work with us, please respond back
so we will contact the investor so that more details will be given to
you.

1)Your Company Profile
2) Business Plan or Investments Plan
3) Loan Application Letter

Thanking you for your understanding and co-operation.

Sincerely yours

John Williams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#400575 by Dr. Harry Samuel Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:52 am
Admin Note: This post is made by a Scammer from Nigeria who is trying to confuse victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these cockroaches will go to steal from their victims.

I am Dr. Harry Samuel, the Group Vice Chairman of Beligetto Holdings Limited, our attention has been draw to the post warning people of one Mr. John Williams who claims to be making offers on behalf of our Group Finance Director, Sir Prof Iraklis Mavromatidis.
I want to use this opportunity to warn the public of the SCAMMERS like him, who use our Name to make financial offers with the sole aim to deceive and scam unsuspecting innocent people.
Please kindly be warned, we do not have any agreement with any person or group of persons to make financial offers on our behalf.
Neither does Sir. Prof Iraklis know this man or have any business with him. Please disregard any of such offers in the future, we have contacted Interpol to bring this culprit to book.
Whilst we assure our various clients to continue transacting business with us through the valid banking channels that they know.
Finally, we want to use this medium to appreciate Scamwarners of the good job they are doing in exposing such criminal acts.
Thank you.
Dr. Harry Samuel
Group Vice Chairman
BELIGETTO Group
#400576 by AlanJones Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:33 am
Hello dumb Nigerian scammer. Thanks for advising us of another one of your fake email addresses - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.