Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#405807 by FishyMails Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:17 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 23:32:28 -0000
Subject: LOAN FUNDING BUSINESS/PROJECT

Greetings,

Investors are providing loan funding to anyone who has a good
business/project in need of loan at an interest rate annually
with minimal documents required to conclude funding modalities.

I am a retired banker, now consulting for investors.

Also, a finders fee is paid to anyone who introduces a project
owner for finance and we are ready to fund any project no matter
the amount.

Write me on my personal email: [email protected]
I anticipate your reply

Sincerely
Thompson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#406032 by FishyMails Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:50 pm
Date: 2020-03-07 12:19:10 PM -08:00
Subject: Re: Project funding/Introductory

Dear ,

Thanks for the received mail. I think it will be good to first explain myself well enough to you, by providing you insight on my general nature of work and who knows, it might just be what you need at this point in regards to funding the project you have at hand.

Basically, part of what I do is I get consulted by Individuals, Politicians, Corporate Execs, High Net Worth people who have huge amount of funds to invest and need the investment outlet without doing that directly. I on the other hand bridge the gap to get good ideas they will put these funds into by reaching out to seek for individuals or companies that need business funding by way of loan-either short term or long term based funding arrangement.

I work to identify projects in a broad range of industries including Start Up Business, Real Estate, Energy, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Emerging markets, Aviation, High-technology, communications, software, A.I. and services, etc with potential for an excellent return on investment. After a detailed feasibility study, we bridge the gap of linking any particular investor with the particular business owner as regards funding for projects we believe have excellent profit margins. Looking at what you have presented, I have no doubt that it fully qualify to be in the group we look for.

Fortunately at this moment, I have this particular client (the investor) that is looking for viable project that need funding. This particular client has over US$2 Billion available for investments. However, he will be making the funding as a Private Investor-and in that regard will expect that if you show interest, then his request for privacy must be understood and respected-at least for the moment.

The required Documentation will entail an MOU to be signed and validated legally as you know. The investor would give the funds as a loan on a 3% annual interest rate. The 1st one year shall be interest free, then the agreed interest/normal payment will start the following year.

In the case that you will be interested, then do get back to me. And if any question(s) or concern, please feel free to mention same in your return mail.

My Regards,

Thomson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.