Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#406191 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:58 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: rychlá nabídka půjčky

(AEK finance In't) nabízí půjčku fyzickým a právnickým osobám AEK finance také nabízí smluvní a projektový úvěr. Pokud potřebujete investiční půjčku nebo osobní půjčku, kontaktujte AEK finance ještě dnes a získejte půjčku do 4 pracovních dnů. Naše půjčka nemá připojené struny a my vám vždy poskytujeme lepší služby. naše úroková sazba úvěru je 2% a rozsah úvěru je neomezený „pojmenujte svou částku úvěru, kterou schválíme“. nabízíme všechny druhy finančního asistenta. kontaktujte nás ještě dnes e-mailem: [email protected]
budeme čekat, abychom vám lépe sloužili.
Paní Laura.

Google Translation from Czech:

(AEK Finance In't) offers loans to individuals and legal entities AEK Finance also offers contract and project loans. If you need an investment loan or personal loan, contact AEK Finance today and get your loan within 4 business days. Our loan has no strings attached and we always provide better service. our loan interest rate is 2% and the scope of the loan is unlimited “name your loan amount which we will approve”. we offer all kinds of financial assistant. contact us today by email: [email protected]
we will wait to serve you better.
Mrs. Laura.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#425735 by RuthNEW2 Mon May 31, 2021 5:34 am
Děkuji za varování, protože jsem byl blízko k získání půjčky, 2% zní dobře vzhledem k aktuální nabídce na trhu. Bylo by užitečné zjistit, jaké aspekty jsou podvodné a jak je najít?

Thanks for the warning, because I was close to getting a loan, 2% sounds good given the current offer in the market. Would it be useful to find out what aspects are fraudulent and how to find them?
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon May 31, 2021 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added English translation
#425736 by AlanJones Mon May 31, 2021 5:41 am
Anyone who randomly emails you offering a loan, or posts adverts in comments or chat on social media is a scammer. Legitimate lenders are very restricted to who they can lend to and how they can advertise.

Your country's financial regulators should provide a means of checking if a company is legitimate and registered to lend in your country.

--

Kdokoli, kdo vám náhodně pošle e-mail s nabídkou půjčky nebo zveřejní reklamu v komentáři nebo chatu na sociálních médiích, je podvodník. Legitimní věřitelé se velmi omezují na to, komu mohou půjčit a jak mohou inzerovat.

Finanční regulační orgány vaší země by měly poskytnout prostředky ke kontrole, zda je společnost legitimní a registrovaná k poskytování půjček ve vaší zemi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.