Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#409604 by hallonkev Sat May 02, 2020 9:37 pm
Date:May 3, 2020, 05:21
Subject:We offer a private Loan , commercial and personal loans

Hello, This is from RV DR Anthony , We want to ask if you need any loan ? maybe to buy a house or start a business, pay bills? because we offer a loan with an interest rate of 2%, if yes , write to this email now ([email protected]) thanks as we wait for your urgent response
Advertisement

#409754 by Troy Platt Tue May 05, 2020 8:45 am
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 20:23:53 -0300 (BRT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Oferujemy pożyczki prywatne, pożyczki komercyjne i osobiste

Cześć, pochodzi z RV DR Anthony. Chcemy zapytać, czy potrzebujesz pożyczki? może kupić dom lub założyć firmę, płacić rachunki? ponieważ oferujemy pożyczkę o oprocentowaniu 2%, jeśli tak, napisz do tego e-maila ([email protected]) dzięki, czekając na natychmiastową reakcję na Twoją odpowiedźCześć,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#410308 by Troy Platt Thu May 14, 2020 8:04 am
Subject: Bewerben Sie sich jetzt,
da wir ein privates Darlehen sowie gewerbliche und private Darlehen anbieten
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 22:44:24 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hallo, das ist von RV DR Anthony. Wir mochten Sie fragen, ob Sie einen Kredit benotigen. Vielleicht um ein Haus zu kaufen oder ein Unternehmen zu grunden, Rechnungen zu bezahlen oder irgendetwas anderes? Da wir ein Darlehen mit nur 2% Zinssatz anbieten, schreiben Sie jetzt bitte an diese E-Mail ([email protected]). Vielen Dank, wir warten auf Ihre Antworten,....Hello, this is from RV DR Anthony. We would like to ask you if you need a loan. Maybe to buy a house or start a business, pay bills or anything else? Since we offer a loan with only 2% interest rate, please write to this email now ([email protected]). Thank you, we are waiting for your answers

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!