Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#409943 by Troy Platt Fri May 08, 2020 7:39 am
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 05:44:56 -0700
Subject: LOAN APPLICATION FORM ( FILL AND RETURN BACK TO ME NOW )

Kind Attn:

Elliot Olive Investment Company is a lending firm that gives out loans at an interest rate of 2% to people/business organizations who are in need of money.

The minimum and maximum amount I give out is usually $5,000.00 DOLLARS AND ABOVE. We offer all kinds of Loans to serious minded persons who are in need of financial assistance s. To get the loan procedures started, send to us the following details:-

BORROWER'S INFORMATION

Full Names:
Phone number:
Contact Address:
State:
Amount needed as loan:
Loan duration:
Monthly Income:
Have You Applied Before For A Loan ???:
Do You Speak English?
Do you pick phone calls?
Hope you are serious, and not to joke with this offer?
How did you hear about us:
The names of classified Sites You searched To Contact us?
Additional information that can help us serve you better?

As soon as the borrower's information's are filled and returned, then the loan terms and conditions will be prepared and sent to you.Then after that your fund will be approved and accredited into your account number as soon as all the loan process have been concluded okay. I await the filled out loan form from you right away so that your files can be opened up in my office and also to enable the loan process to commence at once...Thanks And GOD Bless,

Elliot Olive

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement