Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#410172 by Troy Platt Tue May 12, 2020 8:21 am
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 14:29:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Loan Funding

Attention: Valuable Partner,

I appreciate your timely response to our business offer and your willingness to be part of our esteemed organization, Dr. Bouamama Abdeiaziz,International Legal Consultant & Broker have forward your email address for further communication with you.

At our last board deliberations, we came to a concrete decision to release the funds as loan funding with interest of 1.5%.

However, as Dr.Batouk Othman/ Director Managing Director of Loan Management Of Dar Al Haqooq Middle East Investment, with your corporation with can have this funding conclude before 14 to 20 Banking working day, and our firm is reputable and legal funding firm ,it's my desire to guide you through, to ensure that the loan is approved and your proposed investment plans are funded according to your direct financial needs. I am ready to do this on the condition that you will agree to follow my directive in the course of the transaction i.e I will be your insider to ensure that your loan is approved and fund is disburse to you in no time.

I will soon send you the application Form and the procedures directive, I seriously crave your indulgence and confidentiality to ensure that we have a harmonious business relationship...
Thanks

Regards
Dr.Batouk Othman/ Director
Loan Management
Dar Al Haqooq Middle East Investment
Platinum Tower, Block 428, Road 2803 Office 182, PO Box 75482 Manama–
Kingdom
Fax:+971 511 100 100
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement