Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#410313 by Troy Platt Thu May 14, 2020 8:14 am
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 11:48:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. Willie S. Larry." <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention to you

Dear Sir/Madam

I represent a Funding Source that shares the desire to engage in the high-risk, high-return potential business of “investment financing We provide capital to entrepreneurial companies and serious individuals who seek to make investments in the area of infrastructure and construction development such as Road & Bridges Construction, Mega city development, alternative power, waste-(waste to management wealth), Real Estate, Oil, Mining, Trading, Agriculture etc anywhere in the world. We still grant personal and Mortgage loan our interest rate is 3%

My career has been built around leading and developing investments and projects, from ideal to successful launch and target driven performances. I urge you to come up with the detailed plan of any project you would want us to finance.

If your venture idea fits into the above category and have solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business or any other business in your country, please forward you profile to the email address.

Possible 100% loan and JV partnerships.

I look forward to your reply

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Willie S. Larry.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#412659 by FishyMails Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:20 pm
Reply-to: "Mr. Willie S. Larry." <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 14:10:17 +0000
Subject: Attention to you

Dear Sir/Madam

I represent a Funding Source that shares the desire to engage in the high-risk, high-return potential business of “investment financing We provide capital to entrepreneurial companies and serious individuals who seek to make investments in the area of infrastructure and construction development such as Road & Bridges Construction, Mega city development, alternative power, waste-(waste to management wealth), Real Estate, Oil, Mining, Trading, Agriculture etc anywhere in the world. We still grant personal and Mortgage loan our interest rate is 3%

My career has been built around leading and developing investments and projects, from ideal to successful launch and target driven performances. I urge you to come up with the detailed plan of any project you would want us to finance.

If your venture idea fits into the above category and have solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business or any other business in your country, please forward you profile to the email address.

Possible 100% loan and JV partnerships.

I look forward to your reply

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Willie S. Larry.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.