Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#413489 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:53 am
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 23:09:18 -0700
Subject: LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

A BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT ME:

I am Mr. Parkey Michael From (PARKEY MICHAEL LOAN COMPANY ), I am 64 years old, happily married a successful husband and father.. Been in business for about 21 years now Earn my money from shares and dividends Capital investment from oil ring and banks Well as private industries, I would never jeopardize My family name by indulging in any kind of Fake business but I also work better with CLIENT (s) Nationality: United State Of America (USA) TURKEY AND ITALY.

Who are willing to trust me with everything they have and certainly I would like this transaction to happen that you can get more business partners in need of such services as loans and mortgages, that's my target market. Thank you for carefully reading I hope you try this operation to work, because your joy is my joy and happiness is my happiness, really looking forward to closing this transaction with you soon.

I offer Loans with a capital base between a minimum amount of $5,000.00 and a maximum amount of $500,000,000.00 With an interest rate of 3%. The time period is usually determined by the applicant. If you are applying this loan i will want you to be serious about it, i will also want you to know that getting loan from my company is 100% reassured, so it all depend on you, .AND MUST BE TRUST WORTHY. So, you are expected to give us your application request by filling the loan application form below so that we can process your loan within 1 to 2 days. I will send you the loan terms and conditions as the application form is submitted. Note:You are to Fill the Loan Application Information and Return so that we will have more details about you on this Loan Transfer

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

* Name Of Applicant:___________
* Address:___________
* City:___________
* State:___________
* Marital Status:___________
* Monthly Income:___________
* Tel:___________
* Mobile::___________
* Loan Purpose:__________
* Loan Amount Needed:_______
* Loan Duration:_________
* Have you apply before:______

In acknowledgment to these details, I will send you a well calculated Terms and Condition which will include the agreement. All information is strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose to which it is been requested. NOTE: We shall be expecting your response as soon as you get this message. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Mr. Parkey Michael , Chief Executive Office

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement